It's my B-Day!!!!
D-Day in NC

Troy, MI

#1 Thursday Jul 12
What Hot Ladies want to give me a special B-Day Present Today!!!
haha

United States

#2 Thursday Jul 12
D-Day in NC wrote:
What Hot Ladies want to give me a special B-Day Present Today!!!
Topix is the best place to find women lmfao!
D-Day in NC

Troy, MI

#3 Thursday Jul 12
haha wrote:
<quoted text>

Topix is the best place to find women lmfao!
Your suggestion is???
All social media is a gamble, odds are much better in Vegas
Loser

United States

#4 Thursday Jul 12
You can't get laid in new castle or Muncie then you have a problem get off your ass and get out the door and go a Meth head
Winner

Troy, MI

#5 Thursday Jul 12
Loser wrote:
You can't get laid in new castle or Muncie then you have a problem get off your ass and get out the door and go a Meth head
Maybe he has higher standards than you to just go get a Meth Head!!!
haha

United States

#6 Thursday Jul 12
Winner wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe he has higher standards than you to just go get a Meth Head!!!
being on topix I doubt that
Winner

Troy, MI

#7 Thursday Jul 12
haha wrote:
<quoted text>

being on topix I doubt that
You made an excellent point!
D-Day in NC

Troy, MI

#8 Thursday Jul 12
Loser wrote:
You can't get laid in new castle or Muncie then you have a problem get off your ass and get out the door and go a Meth head
No NC Ladies have contacted me, so Sad!! I will have to hit BSU to find some Ladies who will want to play tonight
whatever

Anderson, IN

#9 Thursday Jul 12
D-Day in NC wrote:
<quoted text>

No NC Ladies have contacted me, so Sad!! I will have to hit BSU to find some Ladies who will want to play tonight
So go weirdo
MasterB

Seymour, IN

#10 Friday Jul 13
D-Day in NC wrote:
<quoted text>

No NC Ladies have contacted me, so Sad!! I will have to hit BSU to find some Ladies who will want to play tonight
Better bring you jjack cream! Sounds like your gonna need it
D-Day in NC

Troy, MI

#11 Friday Jul 13
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So go weirdo
So what is so weird about wanting to meet a lady and have sex??
Wait I am addressing the NC crowd that might be slightly abnormal
WonderingWonder

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Friday Jul 13
D-Day in NC wrote:
<quoted text>

So what is so weird about wanting to meet a lady and have sex??
Wait I am addressing the NC crowd that might be slightly abnormal
It's weird to do it on Topix. What are your initials?
After the 4th

Troy, MI

#13 Monday Jul 16
WonderingWonder wrote:
<quoted text>

It's weird to do it on Topix. What are your initials?
RH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Spa 12 min Rat 4
Kierstyn C 50 min use to be friends 5
Anyone heard of a guy, calls himself Eddie? 5 hr Iamsexyeddieswife 18
funny 10 hr Rachel 6
Amy Patrick 11 hr Marisa 8
He has a warrant 13 hr Brittany 5
Ashleigh Norman 20 hr Blondedumpling 1

New Castle Jobs

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages