NFL to partake in New York's LGBT Pri...

NFL to partake in New York's LGBT Pride March

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

DeNiroTheZero

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2018
In a first, the National Football League and Major League Baseball will be showing their pride this month in New York City.

The city’s 49th annual Pride march, which commemorates when LGBT people fought back after a police raid of the Stonewall Inn in Manhattan, will include a range of sports professionals and personnel from the NHL, NBA and WNBA.

According to OutSports.com , the NFL will have a float in the parade featuring former football player Ryan O’Callaghan, who came out publicly last year.

Former NFL player Wade Davis, who has worked with the league and other companies on issues of inclusion and diversity, will also be featured on the float.

The San Francisco 49ers Katie Sowers, the league's first openly gay coach, will march in the parade with OutSports.
RedSoxFan-inGeor gia

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2018
DeNiroTheZero wrote:
In a first, the National Football League and Major League Baseball will be showing their pride this month in New York City.

The city’s 49th annual Pride march, which commemorates when LGBT people fought back after a police raid of the Stonewall Inn in Manhattan, will include a range of sports professionals and personnel from the NHL, NBA and WNBA.

According to OutSports.com , the NFL will have a float in the parade featuring former football player Ryan O’Callaghan, who came out publicly last year.

Former NFL player Wade Davis, who has worked with the league and other companies on issues of inclusion and diversity, will also be featured on the float.

The San Francisco 49ers Katie Sowers, the league's first openly gay coach, will march in the parade with OutSports.
I wonder how the Christian athletes will deal with this crap
Cat Fan

Hyden, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2018
Heck the commish is a full fledged liberal sicko. Liberalism destroys everything. Sick Libs like Davy, Whoopie, and mad cow to memotion a few are sick demented perverted Libs. Everything the Libs touch becomes perverted.
Shameful

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 17, 2018
DeNiroTheZero wrote:
In a first, the National Football League and Major League Baseball will be showing their pride this month in New York City.

The city’s 49th annual Pride march, which commemorates when LGBT people fought back after a police raid of the Stonewall Inn in Manhattan, will include a range of sports professionals and personnel from the NHL, NBA and WNBA.

According to OutSports.com , the NFL will have a float in the parade featuring former football player Ryan O’Callaghan, who came out publicly last year.

Former NFL player Wade Davis, who has worked with the league and other companies on issues of inclusion and diversity, will also be featured on the float.

The San Francisco 49ers Katie Sowers, the league's first openly gay coach, will march in the parade with OutSports.
Repugnant, repent ask God to forgive you and change your life.
GayAce

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2018
Shameful wrote:
<quoted text>

Repugnant, repent ask God to forgive you and change your life.
You're insignificant. You can change your name and location with your proxy. Yesterday it was Fredericktown, MO, now it's PA. Are you a truck driver? No You're POS Space ace. Go get in your Ice Cream Truck and do what you Pedos do.
cowboy chris

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 19, 2018
I can never figure out what gays have to be so proud about that they need to have an entire month to celebrate their gayness and throw themselves a huge parade. I was born straight, is that something I should be proud of? It just is, not good, surely not bad, but proud? Oh well, it's the homophobic liberals who plan these dog & pony shows, to show how tolerant they are! LOL
Davycrockett

Chatham, IL

#7 Jun 19, 2018
cowboy chris wrote:
I can never figure out what gays have to be so proud about that they need to have an entire month to celebrate their gayness and throw themselves a huge parade. I was born straight, is that something I should be proud of? It just is, not good, surely not bad, but proud? Oh well, it's the homophobic liberals who plan these dog & pony shows, to show how tolerant they are! LOL
If you’re supposedly straight what the hell you care about a gay parade ! You’re e not going so why does it bother you! Cuz they’re getting attention and you’re not? Trump didn’t make you great yet? He must not of if you’re still crying and complaining.. you grew up white, spoiled, and privileged, even at your age your still a crybaby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiot blacks 40 min Space ace 5
Omarosa caught lying about trump 10 hr Davycrockett 23
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 hr Abe 27,479
What armed service did trump serve? Fri Trump Is A Phag 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri hojo 40,944
Does trump wear a wig or is that a combover? Fri jared kushner kha... 2
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) Fri rabbi dave zubik 9

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages