Who,s gonna run against

Who,s gonna run against

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dump the swamp

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2017
Clements, Brady, Daugherty, Chad mattingly and the magistrates.
Stu

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2017
Dump the swamp wrote:
Clements, Brady, Daugherty, Chad mattingly and the magistrates.
Nobody they are doing a great 👍 job
Big daddy

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2017
Stu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody they are doing a great &#128077; job
Lol yea right the fat lady don't sing till the last minute I know of about 4 for sheriff 2 for every magistrate 2 for county clerk 1 for jailer
Big al

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2017
Big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yea right the fat lady don't sing till the last minute I know of about 4 for sheriff 2 for every magistrate 2 for county clerk 1 for jailer
Let em run and watch em get beat by a wide margin. We finally got good people in lebanon. School board superintendent sheriff judge executive magistrates
Mission

Greensburg, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2017
Big al wrote:
<quoted text>
Let em run and watch em get beat by a wide margin. We finally got good people in lebanon. School board superintendent sheriff judge executive magistrates
County judge is a two-faced back stabbing guy.
Big al

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2017
Mission wrote:
<quoted text>

County judge is a two-faced back stabbing guy.
No way. Best judge ever. You just jealous of his wife.
Dump the swamp

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2017
You have not seen him in action
Little bill

Parksville, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2017
Dump the swamp wrote:
You have not seen him in action
WellI have and it is 5 star leadership.
Mission

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2017
Little bill wrote:
<quoted text>
WellI have and it is 5 star leadership.
He's a puppet and only does what will get him votes instead of the right thing.
Big al

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2017
Mission wrote:
<quoted text>

He's a puppet and only does what will get him votes instead of the right thing.
You are one of the people he fired for gross inefficiency
Dump the swamp

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2017
He Kant spell leadership
Big al

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2017
Dump the swamp wrote:
He Kant spell leadership
Maybe you or your illterate hillbilly friends should run. To ignorant to vote.
Mission

Toronto, Canada

#13 Dec 10, 2017
Big al wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you or your illterate hillbilly friends should run. To ignorant to vote.
Big Al is David Daughtery
hiya

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2017
Mission wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Al is David Daughtery
How you doing?
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2017
Big al wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. Best judge ever. You just jealous of his wife.
I'm in love with his wife.
in with the new

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2017
Big al wrote:
<quoted text>
Let em run and watch em get beat by a wide margin. We finally got good people in lebanon. School board superintendent sheriff judge executive magistrates
We do have good people in Lebanon. But, they aren't the only good fellows, they were voted in and they can (should) be voted out simply because they do not need to stay long enough to draw retirement and a few others are also worth 80,000 yearly. Joe Livers is going to run and he's a damn good candidate.

Catfish needs to swim on away, Bishop could be beat very easily, so could Catfish if someone would run against him, and Barry Brady, good God, past time for every magistrate to go, every single elected position should have opposition. I almost forgot, one thing that is a problem in this beautiful county is that if someone runs against someone else it's on! It hurts their little feelings and they don't think it's right and they want to puff up and get mad when they should grow up and be glad they got one term.

There is nothing wrong with the ones that are in, they. have. had. their. turn. and they need opposition. Marion County breaks the record for leaving elected officials in longer than any other county does. What is wrong with you people???????
Knopp

Toronto, Canada

#17 Dec 14, 2017
in with the new wrote:
<quoted text>

We do have good people in Lebanon. But, they aren't the only good fellows, they were voted in and they can (should) be voted out simply because they do not need to stay long enough to draw retirement and a few others are also worth 80,000 yearly. Joe Livers is going to run and he's a damn good candidate.

Catfish needs to swim on away, Bishop could be beat very easily, so could Catfish if someone would run against him, and Barry Brady, good God, past time for every magistrate to go, every single elected position should have opposition. I almost forgot, one thing that is a problem in this beautiful county is that if someone runs against someone else it's on! It hurts their little feelings and they don't think it's right and they want to puff up and get mad when they should grow up and be glad they got one term.

There is nothing wrong with the ones that are in, they. have. had. their. turn. and they need opposition. Marion County breaks the record for leaving elected officials in longer than any other county does. What is wrong with you people???????
Need a new County Judge Executive
Little bill

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2017
Knopp wrote:
<quoted text>

Need a new County Judge Executive
Need new residents in this hillbilly town.
runners

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2017
Little bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Need new residents in this hillbilly town.
It's a hillbilly town and are hillbillies as well but we don't have to be ignorant hillbillies. A hillbilly should not be put into office for life, that goes beyond being a hillbilly! Fiscal court has magistrates that have been there for years and years. OMG, how stupid is this. There are three good men that should step down from those positions. JAE could be beat easily, Larry Caldwell is a swell guy and he should step down simply because he has held that position long enough! Bye bye Steve and Jackie Wicker. Out with the old and in with the new. It's time they go. Bishop could be beat easy enough. RUN! Barry Brady needs to retire. Daugherty needs to go and he can be beat.

These people will not step down they have to be pushed out!
Knopp

New York, NY

#20 Dec 16, 2017
runners wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a hillbilly town and are hillbillies as well but we don't have to be ignorant hillbillies. A hillbilly should not be put into office for life, that goes beyond being a hillbilly! Fiscal court has magistrates that have been there for years and years. OMG, how stupid is this. There are three good men that should step down from those positions. JAE could be beat easily, Larry Caldwell is a swell guy and he should step down simply because he has held that position long enough! Bye bye Steve and Jackie Wicker. Out with the old and in with the new. It's time they go. Bishop could be beat easy enough. RUN! Barry Brady needs to retire. Daugherty needs to go and he can be beat.

These people will not step down they have to be pushed out!
Agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell funeral home 2 hr Laura 8
Carol cox 6 hr Blondie 1
Clement Brutto 6 hr Dixie 4
Yellow Nissan xterra 6 hr Blondie 10
Josh wise 17 hr Dixie 3
Is Clement still down at Brookhaven tralor park Mon Pimp 11
Girl Who Works at The Village Mon Looking 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages