Jim Jordan should resign immediately.

Jim Jordan should resign immediately.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#1 Friday Jul 6
Al Franken resigned for less.

Knowing how ‘baggers feel about gay intercourse activities, I feel confident that we can find common ground on this charge of Jordan overlooking sexual assaults on his watch.

He’s just gotta go.

Since: Oct 10

Hide Location

#3 Tuesday Jul 10
The Raider wrote:
Al Franken resigned for less.

Knowing how ‘baggers feel about gay intercourse activities, I feel confident that we can find common ground on this charge of Jordan overlooking sexual assaults on his watch.

He’s just gotta go.
That nut job needs to go, vote him out may be the only way.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#4 Tuesday Jul 10
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>

That nut job needs to go, vote him out may be the only way.
I’m telling you Pete, these Arkansas ‘baggers pretend none of them get abortions and none like the doing the back door bump ... and expects the world to buy it.

I dunno.
Guest

United States

#5 Tuesday Jul 10
The Raider wrote:
<quoted text>

I’m telling you Pete, these Arkansas ‘baggers pretend none of them get abortions and none like the doing the back door bump ... and expects the world to buy it.

I dunno.
If you started hanging out with a better class of people (baggers) you would know.

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Wednesday Jul 11
Jim Jordan needs to hit the door.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#7 Thursday Jul 12
As soon as Jim Jordan starts showing up in court papers, he’s done for.

“Get him outta here!”

Since: Oct 10

Hide Location

#8 Thursday Jul 12
Grand Old Perverts!

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#9 Thursday Jul 12
Jim Jordan got hosed today. He came out demanding answers for questions he knew Agent Strzok wasnt allowed to answer,... then Strzok rec’d pemission to answer them.

hahahahaha

The answers were not what Jordan expected them to be.

Classic!

Since: Oct 10

Hide Location

#10 Thursday Jul 12
The Raider wrote:
Jim Jordan got hosed today. He came out demanding answers for questions he knew Agent Strzok wasnt allowed to answer,... then Strzok rec’d pemission to answer them.

hahahahaha

The answers were not what Jordan expected them to be.

Classic!
I was impressed by Strzok, he handled himself well and made Gowdy look like a fool.
SSOB

United States

#11 Thursday Jul 12
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you started hanging out with a better class of people (baggers) you would know.
Well just hang out with Jordan he likes to watch other men touch other men. Ewe racist pig.

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#12 Thursday Jul 12
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>

I was impressed by Strzok, he handled himself well and made Gowdy look like a fool.
Strzok was way too modest today when asked about his involvement in the “Ghost Stories” case. His involvent (which he called a few years) included a very intense counter intelligence operation of “Donald Howard Heathfield” and “Tracey Lee Ann Foley”. Those names were stolen from Canada some 20 years before that couple ended up in DC sending encrypted (what they thought was) top secret info back to Moscow.

He was also in charge of the case of the “Playboy Spy”, inwhch a group of young Rssian plants went rogue and she became “too famous”.

He busted them all.

Agent Strzok is the real life Dick Tracy.

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Thursday
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>

I was impressed by Strzok, he handled himself well and made Gowdy look like a fool.
"Chicken Head" Gowdy is a fool.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#14 Thursday
Disclaimer wrote:
<quoted text>

"Chicken Head" Gowdy is a fool.
He showed how corrupt strotzs is. And is busting up the corrupt fbi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Coffee Cup Cafe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Warren 2020 15 min The Raider 14
Another liberal hero 17 min The Raider 96
Dow Drops 666 Points . Thanks To Donald Trump! 3 hr The Raider 895
tOfficial CCC IMPEACHMENT Watch (May '17) 3 hr The Raider 3,228
Trump to meet Queen 10 hr SSOB 29
How to protect our election? 16 hr Guest 22
strzok Fri Guest 8

Forum Rules

Please review the Topix Terms of Service (ToS) before posting comments on this forum. The ToS will be strictly enforced.

I hope you enjoy you time here.

Have a cup of coffee.

Thank you,

Disclaimer

The Coffee Cup Cafe Jobs

Personal Finance

The Coffee Cup Cafe Mortgages