First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hungry

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2018
I agree with you. That place is lame. They have gone through a butt load of barmaids. Iím gonna miss their food guy.
Cheddar between cheeks

Du Quoin, IL

#3 Mar 30, 2018
Hungry wrote:
I agree with you. That place is lame. They have gone through a butt load of barmaids. Iím gonna miss their food guy.
I miss some of them there barmaids
Honda

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2018
Money laundering poker machines .NO customers...
Super troopers

Herrin, IL

#5 Mar 31, 2018
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
Allie

Chatham, IL

#6 Mar 31, 2018
Super troopers wrote:
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
You must be the freak that is obsessed with Jason Burnett all of the time.
Hmmmmm

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2018
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be the freak that is obsessed with Jason Burnett all of the time.
Who's this freak you speak of?
JC Press

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2018
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Who's this freak you speak of?
I'd this bar closed again?
TLM

Chatham, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2018
Super troopers wrote:
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
This whole subject and post is laughable. Canít you creeps find anyone else to pick on.
JC Press

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2018
TLM wrote:
<quoted text>

This whole subject and post is laughable. Canít you creeps find anyone else to pick on.
Go pick a turd out of your ass.
lol

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2018
Where's it located?
Hmm

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2018
TLM wrote:
<quoted text>

This whole subject and post is laughable. Canít you creeps find anyone else to pick on.
I wasn't picking on anybody so STFU
Danna

Du Quoin, IL

#13 Apr 3, 2018
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be the freak that is obsessed with Jason Burnett all of the time.
They must not ever have come there being the majority of "bikers" are veterans that fight or have fought for your country. And the "bikers" I'm sure triples what income they have coming in. The bar has had wonderful benefits for people in need and the "biker" community contributes alot of money for those that have needed help. I love my "biker" customers and welcome their business friendship and respect. Poor person must watch too much television and must not be very educated Allie.
Cesspool

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2018
Super troopers wrote:
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
Jj ranch is an old dilapidated place. It smells bad in there and the interior walls are just chipboard. Bathrooms are nasty.
Tony

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2018
Super troopers wrote:
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
I love the Ranch! Everyone is friendly.The staff is clean,itís not just bikers.Its farmers,factory workers,truck drivers,attorneys,They do a lot of good for the community.Perhaps you should stop in for a visit?Its been open forever! Sure itís old,but itís clean.
His X

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2018
Super troopers wrote:
Was intended to be a biker bar but it's not scummy enough for them so they stay up the road at the aids ranch
Now that is funny
His X

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2018
Danna wrote:
<quoted text>

They must not ever have come there being the majority of "bikers" are veterans that fight or have fought for your country. And the "bikers" I'm sure triples what income they have coming in. The bar has had wonderful benefits for people in need and the "biker" community contributes alot of money for those that have needed help. I love my "biker" customers and welcome their business friendship and respect. Poor person must watch too much television and must not be very educated Allie.
This place it great....Its like Halloween some nites .Dress up like hells angles.Sit out front and just reve the shit out of your bike trying to get someone to notice you.Then it's back home to mom's basement.
JC Press

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Apr 15, 2018
JC Press wrote:
<quoted text>

You got yourself a varoom motor on that bicycle of your stoner or is that just the checks on your butt a flapping after them biker boys get done with you. I bet that basement stinks. Does Timmy cum over and clean it up for you?
Love them bikers now give up on them truckers
wimp boy

Marion, IL

#21 Apr 16, 2018
JC Press wrote:
<quoted text>

Go pick a turd out of your ass.
You pick 'em outta BUZZKILL every night!
JC Press

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2018
wimp boy wrote:
<quoted text> You pick 'em outta BUZZKILL every night!
Buzzkill and I are just alike we are neither one gay. Seems like natureboy has called on all the members of the southern Illinois pecker puffers, you included, to try and recruit us. Never going to happen.
Buzzkill

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2018
JC Press wrote:
<quoted text>

Buzzkill and I are just alike we are neither one gay. Seems like natureboy has called on all the members of the southern Illinois pecker puffers, you included, to try and recruit us. Never going to happen.
Indeed he did JC, he found more Suckers just like he is. My bet is he didn't have to go beyond his family tree to pick these fruits. What a rare family tree it is, the only one that produces fruits that eat nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnston City Police 1 hr Keyboard Gangsta 2
meth town (Feb '18) 3 hr Concerned 22
Is it true Pepsi 4 hr Shelia 7
Who to vote for? 9 hr KellyVoter 21
Johnston City Forum (Jul '12) Mon stoner 21
How Bout Them Indians Sat Squeaky 3
Tim Hastings Sep 15 Zx boys 3

Johnston City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnston City Mortgages