thaaa

United States

#1 Wednesday Jan 10
what happen 2 her bein prego taaaa
Its what trash does

Delhi, NY

#2 Wednesday Jan 10
Did she have another abortion?
Lololol

United States

#3 Friday Jan 12
She sure did, guess she didn’t want that ‘life’ of joy after all.
Lol

Corning, NY

#4 Saturday Jan 13
Lololol wrote:
She sure did, guess she didn’t want that ‘life’ of joy after all.
Can you imagine her as a mom?!
H Hugh

Delhi, NY

#5 Saturday Jan 13
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you imagine her as a mom?!
Yes I can actually, she would raise her little girl to be a nasty sl ut, just like her own mother did.
Yep

Corning, NY

#6 Sunday Jan 14
H Hugh wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I can actually, she would raise her little girl to be a nasty sl ut, just like her own mother did.
My thoughts exactly! What's the deal with her mom? I always see her walking across the third street bridge. She's always dressed in black from head to toe. Reminds me Elvira,just less class!
ASIA LAMANCUSO

Stamford, CT

#7 Sunday Jan 14
How bout all y’all shake sumn and not be anonymous.
2thetop

United States

#8 Sunday Jan 14
ASIA LAMANCUSO wrote:
How bout all y’all shake sumn and not be anonymous.
go gt a abortion er fke anther pregncy
Uber driver

Corning, NY

#9 Sunday Jan 14
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>

My thoughts exactly! What's the deal with her mom? I always see her walking across the third street bridge. She's always dressed in black from head to toe. Reminds me Elvira,just less class!
Mom looks sexy every morning. Wondering if I should warm her up and give her a ride?
Yep

Corning, NY

#10 Sunday Jan 14
Uber driver wrote:
<quoted text>

Mom looks sexy every morning. Wondering if I should warm her up and give her a ride?
If that's what floats your boat,go for it!
Yep

Corning, NY

#11 Sunday Jan 14
ASIA LAMANCUSO wrote:
How bout all y’all shake sumn and not be anonymous.
Is that kind of like "cash me outside"? Thought with the last name lamancuso,you might have a little more class. But then again......! Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hendrick & WNY News 40 min wanksters 8
My problem with the Democratic Party. 44 min Just my two cents 20
Addictions a choice, not a disease 45 min Aint nobody 18
Scum, Christopher Austin Hibbard. 47 min Rat scum 6
Lying gets you no where lmao 51 min cmon 4
Racheal Anderson definitely single 1 hr Tiara 17
Kaykay Nicole 1 hr Personal acquaint... 4
WTF, is our Wal-Mart in Lakewood closing doors?... 4 hr dirty money 32
MG Fisher 4 hr Jesus 20
Maple grove sissies 9 hr coach 57
Fired or resigned Mon don 54
Scott Crist Mon don 7

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages