Winner in District 2
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2018
Boys Herald has magistrate locked up. No one can beat him boys. Smoke on!
No competition

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2018
Herald ainít got nothing locked up but a grocery cart full of grub for him and his dumbass family. He also lives in Perry County. His fat ass is beat this time
Who can

Hyden, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2018
No competition wrote:
Herald ainít got nothing locked up but a grocery cart full of grub for him and his dumbass family. He also lives in Perry County. His fat ass is beat this time
Just tell us who can beat Do Nothing Herald
RDH

Hyden, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2018
You got that right..do nothing is all he'll do..such a waste of good air
The man

Hyden, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2018
RDH wrote:
You got that right..do nothing is all he'll do..such a waste of good air
Do Nothing Herald will spank all those retards running against him
fraud

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2018
No competition wrote:
Herald ainít got nothing locked up but a grocery cart full of grub for him and his dumbass family. He also lives in Perry County. His fat ass is beat this time
perry county if sole needs reported
Truth

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2018
fraud wrote:
<quoted text>

perry county if sole needs reported
Sqabble creek is in Perry co. He gave his house to Megan
voter

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2018
If he lives in squabble creek yes he lives in perry co. It’s at Buckhorn
Paul

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2018
who all is running?
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2018
Herald and a bunch of losers. Herald has this boys. Smoke that!
Patricia herald

Hyden, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2018
No competition wrote:
Herald ainít got nothing locked up but a grocery cart full of grub for him and his dumbass family. He also lives in Perry County. His fat ass is beat this time
Well they are two things I don't let get by with! One is put my family down! Is any of damn business if my daddy does go to the grocery. I think everyone go to damn grocery store. And other thing you called my family a dumbass and my daddy a fat ass. Well guess what you can kiss my big fat ass. I am so glad you think my daddy is beat this time. I just see Roy D Herald sign in people yard! If you want to talk about my family less put real name like I did! I guess you to damn of chicken to do that!
Roger

Hyden, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2018
Patricia herald wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they are two things I don't let get by with! One is put my family down! Is any of damn business if my daddyís does go to the grocery. I think everyone go to damn grocery store. And other thing you called my family a dumbass and my daddy a fat ass. Well guess what you can kiss my big fat ass. I am so glad you think my daddy is beat this time. I just see Roy D Herald sign in people yard! If you want to talk about my family less put real name like I did! I guess you to damn of chicken to do that!
Has he moved back from Perry county?
Get a life

Villa Park, IL

#13 Mar 22, 2018
Yeap lives in Squabble Creek, which is Perry County. This has been reported to Frankfort and he is currently being investigated. Heís got more to worry about than whether or not he will win the election.
WHOA

Hindman, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2018
I hear there are several lined up ready to testify under oath that he has been living in Perry County for over a year. You can't do that and expect not to get caught. Smile you're on camera.
Thumbs up

Hyden, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2018
Lick Branch wrote:
Boys Herald has magistrate locked up. No one can beat him boys. Smoke on!
You better get off this topix .You going to get Herald beat.
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2018
Thumbs up wrote:
<quoted text>You better get off this topix .You going to get Herald beat.
Boys it's in the bag. He has this. Won't be a race. Smoke that!
Lick br2

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2018
No way no how cant beat herald dont even need to electionary boys he has done alot faR the people need four more years to finish up fixing dis.4 just give him time barwick you will be next then bryants cr. boys time far a smoke boys get right
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2018
Lick br2 wrote:
No way no how cant beat herald dont even need to electionary boys he has done alot faR the people need four more years to finish up fixing dis.4 just give him time barwick you will be next then bryants cr. boys time far a smoke boys get right
You're right boys no need to file to run against him. He's got this thing in the bag. He'll be smoking some heads come Election Day. Smoke on boys!
Do nothing

Hyden, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2018
Lick Branch wrote:
<quoted text>

You're right boys no need to file to run against him. He's got this thing in the bag. He'll be smoking some heads come Election Day. Smoke on boys!
They going to file suet against him for not living in the county Do Nothing is done
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2018
Do nothing wrote:
<quoted text>

They going to file suet against him for not living in the county Do Nothing is done
He's like Ali, he can't possibly be beat. Smoke time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Kzoink 181,200
store in Jackson ky 20 min very important 16
Go Getters 38 min Truth hurts 1
Donald trump 16 hr Maybe may not 8
big piles of hock crap 16 hr worker 1
dentist 17 hr yup 4
Who did Lynnis Landrum beat up and break the Ke... 20 hr A bad thief 8

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages