Absentee

Hindman, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2018
I've heard if you want to make the big bucks this election vote an absentee ballot. Just get your absentee ballot and let it be known that's how you're voting this election, they will find you. This is going to be a close election in a few of the races and the Candidates know this, that's why the absentee vote is so crucial this election. Some of these races may be won by as few as 15 votes. With an absentee ballot you can fill it out with the help of anyone. Make sure you're out of the county that day or you're too ill to make it out to the polling station.
get real

Hindman, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2018
And when they are counted in the clerk office no body checks who sings them think that might be unlegal but fbi said Owell its just Breathitt co
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2018
Boys make sure to vote early and vote often. The Breathitt County way boys. Smoke time!
Interesting

Hindman, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2018
Better check the books boys I hear some are on the books in more than one district and several precincts.
What a county

Hyden, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2018
Interesting wrote:
Better check the books boys I hear some are on the books in more than one district and several precincts.
So are some of the magistrate one lives in Perry.co and another lives in a different district
Really

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2018
Absentee wrote:
I've heard if you want to make the big bucks this election vote an absentee ballot. Just get your absentee ballot and let it be known that's how you're voting this election, they will find you. This is going to be a close election in a few of the races and the Candidates know this, that's why the absentee vote is so crucial this election. Some of these races may be won by as few as 15 votes. With an absentee ballot you can fill it out with the help of anyone. Make sure you're out of the county that day or you're too ill to make it out to the polling station.
Thanks for the info Becky
Bean Counter

Hindman, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2018
Interesting wrote:
Better check the books boys I hear some are on the books in more than one district and several precincts.
It don't really matter how places and how many times they vote because it's the bean counter that really decides who wins elections in Breathitt county. you boys that's been around a while know what i'm talking about.
Lick Branch

Hindman, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2018
I vote at the polls that way they can't change my vote. This town needs all new officials. Smoke time
Tom Thumb

Hindman, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2018
Lick Branch wrote:
I vote at the polls that way they can't change my vote. This town needs all new officials. Smoke time
That's what you think. There ain't nothing that can't be changed when it comes to elections. You ever wonder why it takes so long to get the vote in from some of the precinct's? I ain't saying nothing else. Some of you boys know what I'm talking about. Tell him.
get real

Hindman, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2018
A lot of votes come in after 6 LOL that's why they late. better have chandlers in some of them.
Tom Thumb

Hindman, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2018
get real wrote:
A lot of votes come in after 6 LOL that's why they late. better have chandlers in some of them.
You've been around I see. There's has been many votes cast after 6 O'clock.
Lick br2

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2018
Oh do little all the way boys win big this time smoke one far me boys
Lol

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2018
Lick br2 wrote:
Oh do little all the way boys win big this time smoke one far me boys
You do know you give yourself away everyday don't you with your famous slogan (smoke time)..?? It's posted pretty much everyday lol....
Vote fer Me

Hindman, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2018
Tom Thumb wrote:
<quoted text>

You've been around I see. There's has been many votes cast after 6 O'clock.
Yep a lot of votes are cast 6 clock. especially for the ones that couldn't make it out to vote. everybody need to vote one way or the other and some make sure of that.
Be hinest

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2018
Just do the right thing. Try honesty!
Wendall

Hindman, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2018
Be hinest wrote:
Just do the right thing. Try honesty!
Honestly in elections is like trying to find a virgin in a house of ill repute.
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2018
Vote Turner and Herald boys. You'll be on the winning team. Smoke on!
Trash

Hyden, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2018
Lick Branch wrote:
Vote Turner and Herald boys. You'll be on the winning team. Smoke on!
Just plain trash and Herald donít even live in Breathitt county
Lick br2

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2018
Herald dont need no absentee votes to whip them boys give them to someone who cares boys smoke on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Kzoink 181,519
Read this mayor Paul 26 min Brett 16
important mayor paul read 51 min damn 2
Kat Pelfrey 3 hr Nice 6
True value or pet world 5 hr Yeeks 22
torndo warning 6 hr Nosy 2
Donald trump 9 hr Libby 20
husband /wife Fri mimeee 11

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages