store in Jackson ky
more for your money

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2018
Want to save money and time and lot better business more for your money is to shop SAVE A LOT!people there are friendly and helpful. And dont talk behind your back! If they had a deli at save a lot it would put a huge dent in Iga business they get more people there not iga. There workers are rude. And the chicken is nasty there the grease stinks! In there!
Lmmfao

Versailles, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2018
What are u smoking? Save a lot in Jackson sux
more for your money

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2018
Lmmfao wrote:
What are u smoking? Save a lot in Jackson sux
No save a lot. Doesn't ! Iga,to high to shop at. Rude people in the store!
Crow

Princeton, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2018
Do not eat at the deli at iga amber strivers works at the deli she is ate up with hep c and warts
Employee

Jackson, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2018
Sabe alot in Jackson is the nastiest place in east ky to by groceries magets in hamburger meat I've worked there an saw it
jackson

Hindman, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2018
iga and jeffy mart has the best meat walmart has the best prices and deals
summit

Hindman, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2018
Crow wrote:
Do not eat at the deli at iga amber strivers works at the deli she is ate up with hep c and warts
She is very weird and drives a old ugly brown car
woolly

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2018
summit wrote:
<quoted text>

She is very weird and drives a old ugly brown car
Sorry don't know her what. Does. She look like in deli? There a few nasty ones works up there is scanky ones in deli there one in there likes to fool with. Everyone else man she has a man. U couldn't. Pay me to eat in iga it smells bad in there. The workers are down. Right rude and WalMart does have better. Meat &#127830;! And not to expensive. And they know how to makes cakes there. Do u know. They don't wash there hands at iga after done with going to bathroom? I don't. See how they keep there door's open! They get those. Nasty girls in. Deli took keep. The nasty old pervert's. At milk department happy!
Meett

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2018
woolly wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry don't know her what. Does. She look like in deli? There a few nasty ones works up there is scanky ones in deli there one in there likes to fool with. Everyone else man she has a man. U couldn't. Pay me to eat in iga it smells bad in there. The workers are down. Right rude and WalMart does have better. Meat &#127830;! And not to expensive. And they know how to makes cakes there. Do u know. They don't wash there hands at iga after done with going to bathroom? I don't. See how they keep there door's open! They get those. Nasty girls in. Deli took keep. The nasty old pervert's. At milk department happy!
Who Tammy
goooves

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2018
Meett wrote:
<quoted text>

Who Tammy
Who Tammy hell I dont her!do ya know her who is she idk her!!!!
Hover

Naperville, IL

#12 Jun 26, 2018
I stopped getting my food at the deli in iga cause nasty workers
wolfe wolfe

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2018
Hover wrote:
I stopped getting my food at the deli in iga cause nasty workers
They don't wash there hands after done using bathroom &#128701;! U right nasty people.
woally

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2018
wolfe wolfe wrote:
<quoted text>

They don't wash there hands after done using bathroom &#128701;! U right nasty people.
Iga got the bosses up there bosses kissing. Bosses asses. That place is a joke!
fannyies

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2018
That long hair ass skinny man working at iga they should. Make him cut his hair. He is nasty as hell. He thinks he all that! Idk him name he rude at iga works in milk Deparment. At iga.
Worked there

Leburn, KY

#16 Jul 5, 2018
more for your money wrote:
Want to save money and time and lot better business more for your money is to shop SAVE A LOT!people there are friendly and helpful. And dont talk behind your back! If they had a deli at save a lot it would put a huge dent in Iga business they get more people there not iga. There workers are rude. And the chicken is nasty there the grease stinks! In there!
Ha! You're crazy! I used to work there. Savealot is one of the nastiest places in Jackson to shop, and the managers are rude as hell with their employees and customers. That place is a joke.
very important

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2018
Worked there wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You're crazy! I used to work there. Savealot is one of the nastiest places in Jackson to shop, and the managers are rude as hell with their employees and customers. That place is a joke.
Ur crazy u didn't work there like. 3 days right! And there nasty Tonya is nasty to she a big time ho easy money they say!
Beer 30

United States

#18 Jul 16, 2018
Mongo bad mouth. His work place. Mongo hates Iga. Mongo loves tonya. Hates wife Stacy. Mongo lie. Cheat on wife. Mongo donít like. Iga boss. Stay thirsty mongo
Worked there

Leburn, KY

#19 Saturday Jul 28
very important wrote:
<quoted text>

Ur crazy u didn't work there like. 3 days right! And there nasty Tonya is nasty to she a big time ho easy money they say!
Shit buddy! I worked there a lot longer than I should have. I worked there a few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we need a new mayor 38 min Back row-critic 30
Courthouse yard sale 1 hr Susie Q 4
jamon for sheriff 1 hr Susie Q 33
community action 1 hr no one important 1
Ofello is jealousy 2 hr You sure do 2
Sharon Kay Watts AKA Tinker (Sep '11) 2 hr Yuck 17
Tink 2 hr Jessie 3
Theirs in the schools 3 hr Ralph 15

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages