Busy Day, Trump lost his dentures, Fl...

Busy Day, Trump lost his dentures, Flynn exposed for Treason

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Mallery

Huntington, WV

#1 Wednesday Dec 6
So According to Trump, God Bless the Usiahha?!!!! Is he a boozer? Does he snort coke? What is wrong with this idiot? It's bad enough he can't read but he's snorting and slurping as he slurs his words too?

Then there's his illustrious choice Flynn, texting during the inauguration to start the process of using US military for his "personal" Russian sanction release and business venture. Lock him up!!

TRAITORS!
Neil

Huntington, WV

#2 Thursday Dec 7
Mallery wrote:
So According to Trump, God Bless the Usiahha?!!!! Is he a boozer? Does he snort coke? What is wrong with this idiot? It's bad enough he can't read but he's snorting and slurping as he slurs his words too?

Then there's his illustrious choice Flynn, texting during the inauguration to start the process of using US military for his "personal" Russian sanction release and business venture. Lock him up!!

TRAITORS!
crickets. their too busy changing the subject so we dont talk about all the guilty pleas.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#3 Thursday Dec 7
Mallery wrote:
So According to Trump, God Bless the Usiahha?!!!! Is he a boozer? Does he snort coke? What is wrong with this idiot? It's bad enough he can't read but he's snorting and slurping as he slurs his words too?

TRAITORS!
Here's democrat Hank Johnson fearing the island of Gaum will tip over if we send too many refugees there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch...
Larry

Huntington, WV

#4 Thursday Dec 7
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's democrat Hank Johnson fearing the island of Gaum will tip over if we send too many refugees there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch...
Show the one of Trump slurring "Gahh Bless duh Usiahhhhh" please. Oh please!!!!
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Thursday Dec 7
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>

Show the one of Trump slurring "Gahh Bless duh Usiahhhhh" please. Oh please!!!!
I just looked it up. Not sure what was up with Trump..Pretty funny. I laughed out loud pretty hard.
Holy crap that was weird. Lol. Its like his tongue just shut down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 330 3 min MarkJ- 3
Addiction Is Not A Disease so shut up 3 min duh 2
California fires burning Liberal houses, Gods r... 4 min MarkJ- 4
Markj’s panties in a wad day 330 56 min Right 2
Our city has gone bizzerk. Needs national guard 1 hr Right 2
National guard coming to huntington 1 hr Pith 71
Predicted score of MU and Colorada St 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 10
Buy your assault rifle today 4 hr Liberal Hater 248
3 shootings in 3 hours 12 hr Kim 38
The latest Huntington murder Sat Mackerel 42

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages