Men

United States

#1 May 17, 2018
Are there any good men in the tristate? Of course not they are all married or gay!? 😏
Bran Muffin

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 May 17, 2018
Im single but i only pay to play because women are hoes anyway
gary

Minford, OH

#3 May 17, 2018
Men wrote:
Are there any good men in the tristate? Of course not they are all married or gay!? 😏
so you cant be good and be married?
ive been bad most of my life and didnt know it. lol
1 post removed
Ten

Huntington, WV

#5 May 18, 2018
Or married AND gay. Lmao
Uh ok

Huntington, WV

#6 May 18, 2018
Bran Muffin wrote:
Im single but i only pay to play because women are hoes anyway
Brandywine?
Mei

Huntington, WV

#7 May 18, 2018
Bran Muffin wrote:
Im single but i only pay to play because women are hoes anyway
I love bran muffins, they make me poop so good!
Lexa

Branchland, WV

#8 Jun 1, 2018
I know one but he cheats on them all
Single guy

Hockessin, DE

#9 Jun 2, 2018
Men wrote:
Are there any good men in the tristate? Of course not they are all married or gay!? 😏
I do not date anymore. I left the dating scene about 15 years ago. Me and my girlfriend split up. I am not hung up on her or broken. I just feel like dating is another job. Another liability added to the list of life. I am humble and happy single. Free to concentrate on my career and save money. So far so good. I do not miss it. Honestly now days I feel like most people are dirty and unclean. I could not imagine sleeping with a woman now days with all the diseases around. I would not even kiss one now.
Patterson

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 2, 2018
Men wrote:
Are there any good men in the tristate? Of course not they are all married or gay!? 😏
You wouldn’t know a good man if he bit you on the titty. You probably look down on any man that you deem unsuitable for you like most other women do. You feel a sense of superiority when you look at an unattractive man and call him a creeper or ugly, then turn around and ball your eyes out when a man does the same thing to you.
Joe

Nitro, WV

#11 Jun 2, 2018
I eat 2 bowls of Raisin Bran every night and poop like a goose the next morning.
brent

Milton, WV

#12 Jun 2, 2018
Single guy wrote:
<quoted text>

I do not date anymore. I left the dating scene about 15 years ago. Me and my girlfriend split up. I am not hung up on her or broken. I just feel like dating is another job. Another liability added to the list of life. I am humble and happy single. Free to concentrate on my career and save money. So far so good. I do not miss it. Honestly now days I feel like most people are dirty and unclean. I could not imagine sleeping with a woman now days with all the diseases around. I would not even kiss one now.
smartest comment so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bedtime 29 min Midnight watcher 1
America Held Hostage Day 578 32 min MarkJ- 8
New adult bookstore/porn store in West Huntington? (Feb '13) 45 min Ray 47
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 48 min Nofucknway 4,607
Adult emporium (Nov '16) 53 min Ray 29
America Set Free Day 577 1 hr Mark-J 24
America Set Free Day 578 1 hr Mark-J 6
Omarosa has Trump Fuming 5 hr Felix Sater 108

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages