Mayor needs to resign

Mayor needs to resign

Posted in the Hardy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hardy simpleton

Ozark, AR

#1 Nov 4, 2017
With the legal issues that are happening the mayor should do himself a favor and resign.

Judged:

60

60

60

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mayor Player

Clarksville, AR

#2 Nov 4, 2017
Hardy simpleton wrote:
With the legal issues that are happening the mayor should do himself a favor and resign.
He thought about your suggestion and the realized you are an idiot and decided to stay and continue to help the fine people of Hardy rather then give in to the wishes of a couple of idiots. Good job Mayor Jackson

Judged:

49

47

46

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Gentry, AR

#3 Nov 4, 2017
TIME LINE OF MAYOR..........

#1..........threatens to sue the city
#2..........a vacancy occurs so city council attempts to squelch his lawsuit by appointing this resident of Bono to their city council
#3..........a vacancy arises when Mayor Thornton resigns and city council appoints Bono resident Jackson as mayor

Has he actually ever ran in an election ?

Judged:

53

48

46

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nina The Ninja

Clarksville, AR

#4 Nov 4, 2017
Bubba wrote:
TIME LINE OF MAYOR..........

#1..........threatens to sue the city
#2..........a vacancy occurs so city council attempts to squelch his lawsuit by appointing this resident of Bono to their city council
#3..........a vacancy arises when Mayor Thornton resigns and city council appoints Bono resident Jackson as mayor

Has he actually ever ran in an election ?
Nope, he was appointed. We were lucky enough to have a qualified, gifted individual standing by and willing to make the sacrifice for the people of Hardy. Just putting up with the likes of you is a full time pain but he does it and you should, in fact you will, kiss his ring someday.

Judged:

56

51

50

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hardy simpleton

Ozark, AR

#5 Nov 4, 2017
Bubba wrote:
TIME LINE OF MAYOR..........

#1..........threatens to sue the city
#2..........a vacancy occurs so city council attempts to squelch his lawsuit by appointing this resident of Bono to their city council
#3..........a vacancy arises when Mayor Thornton resigns and city council appoints Bono resident Jackson as mayor

Has he actually ever ran in an election ?
Yeah whatever happened to his EEOC complaints made re: Nina? Just like everything else blowing perpetual smoke out his mayor a$$. Facts .. former treasurer has lawsuit against him, so does the recently terminated officer, a possible civil lawsuit soon to be filed by a former chief, and the list of negative goes on and on!

Judged:

51

50

48

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nina the Ninja

Clarksville, AR

#6 Nov 4, 2017
Hardy simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah whatever happened to his EEOC complaints made re: Nina? Just like everything else blowing perpetual smoke out his mayor a$$. Facts .. former treasurer has lawsuit against him, so does the recently terminated officer, a possible civil lawsuit soon to be filed by a former chief, and the list of negative goes on and on!
When your a winner, the losers all hate and complain. Complain on loser, Jackson is still the Mayor.

Judged:

26

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 4, 2017
Jason sucks mark off in back room
Calling a Spade

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Nov 6, 2017
.
[#4 Wrongfully fires Police Chief Scott Rose
#5 Leaves city vulnerable by wrongfully firing another good cop Scott Hart
#6 Kills his own dogs for sympathy and to divert attention of wrongful firings.
#7 Uses taxpayers dollars trolling on Topix

Judged:

51

48

47

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Richie Rich

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Nov 6, 2017
Calling a Spade wrote:
.
[#4 Wrongfully fires Police Chief Scott Rose
#5 Leaves city vulnerable by wrongfully firing another good cop Scott Hart
#6 Kills his own dogs for sympathy and to divert attention of wrongful firings.
#7 Uses taxpayers dollars trolling on Topix
#8 Is still the Mayor despite losers and haters.
#9 Trump is still the President despite crybabies and spade.
Hardy simpleton

Ozark, AR

#10 Nov 6, 2017
Calling a Spade wrote:
.
[#4 Wrongfully fires Police Chief Scott Rose
#5 Leaves city vulnerable by wrongfully firing another good cop Scott Hart
#6 Kills his own dogs for sympathy and to divert attention of wrongful firings.
#7 Uses taxpayers dollars trolling on Topix
KAIT8 news tonight states the allegations made by the lying mayor are unfounded and found former chief did nothing wrong!* Wake up voters* MAYOR needs to Resign

Judged:

55

53

51

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HillWilliam

Ozark, AR

#11 Nov 6, 2017
I hear the Sharp County Library is suing him too...........

Judged:

48

45

44

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tax Payer

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2017
HillWilliam wrote:
I hear the Sharp County Library is suing him too..........
Nice to see them wasting our tax dollars. I'll remember them when it's time to contribute again this year as will most taxpayers who are donate for books and facilities, not foolishness.

Judged:

53

52

52

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba

Gentry, AR

#13 Nov 7, 2017
Calling a Spade wrote:
.
[#4 Wrongfully fires Police Chief Scott Rose
#5 Leaves city vulnerable by wrongfully firing another good cop Scott Hart
#6 Kills his own dogs for sympathy and to divert attention of wrongful firings.
#7 Uses taxpayers dollars trolling on Topix
yes, I do believe #6.

That lengthy article in the paper by him made the BS meter go off.

Judged:

50

50

50

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
billygoat gruff

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 8, 2017
After reading the state police report I agree the hardy mayor should be terminated. He filed false reports against the former chief and he lied about his on property taxes. At first I thought he was ok and that maybe the chief was corrupt but after seeing this investigation report from the state I now realize its the mayor who is crooked. I find it hard to believe that he poisioned his on dogs but worse things have happened and he does not appear to be an honest person. I cannot understand why the city aldermen chose to back him and terminate the chief without waiting for an investigation from the state. Sounds to me like the citizens need to vote out all the aldermen that made this decision and start over in the next election.

Judged:

48

48

45

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I b m e u b u

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 8, 2017
billygoat gruff wrote:
After reading the state police report I agree the hardy mayor should be terminated. He filed false reports against the former chief and he lied about his on property taxes. At first I thought he was ok and that maybe the chief was corrupt but after seeing this investigation report from the state I now realize its the mayor who is crooked. I find it hard to believe that he poisioned his on dogs but worse things have happened and he does not appear to be an honest person. I cannot understand why the city aldermen chose to back him and terminate the chief without waiting for an investigation from the state. Sounds to me like the citizens need to vote out all the aldermen that made this decision and start over in the next election.
**Refresh your memory** there was one Alderman that stood his ground when Rose was terminated. There are 6 people on the council with only 1 of those 6 that stands up to the mayor. If it ever came to voting the mayor out it would pointless due to the fact there are 5 that would vote Yes to keep the mayor with 1 lone vote of No to dethrone the mayor.

Our dear city will be bankrupt by the mayor's hands! Lawsuits are many and are mounting!

Judged:

50

48

47

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Donna Marie Pluto

Rogers, AR

#16 Nov 8, 2017
I b m e u b u wrote:
<quoted text>

**Refresh your memory** there was one Alderman that stood his ground when Rose was terminated. There are 6 people on the council with only 1 of those 6 that stands up to the mayor. If it ever came to voting the mayor out it would pointless due to the fact there are 5 that would vote Yes to keep the mayor with 1 lone vote of No to dethrone the mayor.

Our dear city will be bankrupt by the mayor's hands! Lawsuits are many and are mounting!
You simple minded MowRon what is the complaint now?,You did not like Nina,and her we are again belly acing and whinnying about this Mayor,Get a grip don't like what you voted for vote to recall.Gad you people are all sick in the head.(Not refereeing to top poster IBMEUBE)
Johnny

United States

#17 Saturday Nov 25
Yes he does he is such a con.

Judged:

47

46

41

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grand Inquisitor

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Saturday Dec 2
How many lawsuits against this "mayor" now, is it six or eight?

Judged:

24

22

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dry Your Tears

Valders, WI

#19 Saturday Dec 2
Grand Inquisitor wrote:
How many lawsuits against this "mayor" now, is it six or eight?
Who cares, the city will foot the bill and he will skate along scott-free. You morons think you're hurting him and in reality you're just hurting the city. Jackson is still Mayor and will be until he decides NOT to be. You're still sore losers and crybabies and always will be. Keep crying, it's working so well for you.

Judged:

20

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grand Inquisitor

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Saturday Dec 2
Crying?? I'm laughing, it'll be even funnier when they haul that loser off to jail.

Judged:

19

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 min Bad Bart 41,456
Wayne watkins 7 hr Jean 2
Red Impala cowgirl up in rear window Wed tex 3
Hardy Mayor's Parade Homerun Dec 13 Bubba 10
Navy blue gmc envoy/trailblazer Dec 11 Bigwhitechevydriver 3
Wayne bennett Dec 10 Tweetybird77 11
Christmas parade joke Dec 10 Red Cloud 4

Hardy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hardy Mortgages