Florissant Forum

Quote Of The Week

Posted in the Florissant Forum

exposing florissant of Chesterfield, MO on Mar 13, 2015

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition,it has only one way to go,and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures,until it becomes a source of terror to all it's citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

-Pres. Harry S. Truman

Exposing florissant of Chesterfield, MO on Mar 20, 2015

"The liberal left can be as rigid and destructive as any force of American life.'

Exposing florissant of Chesterfield, MO on Mar 20, 2015

--------------------Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan---------------

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on Mar 20, 2015

Exposing florissant wrote:
"The liberal left can be as rigid and destructive as any force of American life.'
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Liberal Like T Jefferson of Saint Louis, MO on Mar 20, 2015

Please tell us all about the conservative successes! Or how conservatives wrote the constitution or made life better for all.

Explain of Chesterfield, MO on Mar 25, 2015

Liberal Like T Jefferson wrote:
Please tell us all about the conservative successes! Or how conservatives wrote the constitution or made life better for all.
So where is the quote from T Jefferson backing your point.PLEASE reply.

ObeyTheLaw of Florissant, MO on Mar 25, 2015

presently , the source of terror are the droves of feral savages destroying our community and systematically attacking white people .
These terrorists are being led, encouraged and funded by dumocrat liberal asshats like obama, nixon, and local collaborators like nadal, nasheed, and the like.
I'll worry about isis in the U.S. later, right now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to not be carjacked, robbed, or beaten by racist negro terrorists allowed to run amuck with impunity!
No one should be put in the position to have to use deadly force to defend themselves because the govt. refuses to enforce the law as expected.
But keep letting these animals run wild and say it's their 'right'.
I'll use my right to dispose anyone of those animals that threatens me or mine!

ATVrider2 of Maryland Heights, MO on Mar 25, 2015

ObeyTheLaw wrote:
presently , the source of terror are the droves of feral savages destroying our community and systematically attacking white people .
These terrorists are being led, encouraged and funded by dumocrat liberal asshats like obama, nixon, and local collaborators like nadal, nasheed, and the like.
I'll worry about isis in the U.S. later, right now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to not be carjacked, robbed, or beaten by racist negro terrorists allowed to run amuck with impunity!
No one should be put in the position to have to use deadly force to defend themselves because the govt. refuses to enforce the law as expected.
But keep letting these animals run wild and say it's their 'right'.
I'll use my right to dispose anyone of those animals that threatens me or mine!
Ive been put in that situation and I didn't feel bad or regret putting two slugs in that /\/\otherfucking thuggin' saggy pants animal. Just make sure when you call 911 you say that you were scared for your life and say "send an ambulance" (make sure he's dead) so you sound as if you care whether he lives or dies. When you are questioned by the cops repeat often that you were scared for your life. Better yet say NOTHING until you have a lawyer present.
This is the reality of what we have to do. They have stated clearly that WE (the white man) are their enemy. Could they make it any more clear? I don't care if there are other options..do the right thing and iradicate these scum.

Gee Whiz of Ballwin, MO on Mar 25, 2015

"They are drunk on power, and Eric Holder is their bartender"

Tom of Saint Charles, MO on Mar 25, 2015

Tell me why that nasheed terrorist wasn't arrested for packing a concealed weapon w/o a permit and intoxicated.

Tom also of Florissant, MO on Mar 25, 2015

Tom wrote:
Tell me why that nasheed terrorist wasn't arrested for packing a concealed weapon w/o a permit and intoxicated.
Old news. Pick another topic. Shes teflon like our president. so what? Nobodys gonna do shit about either of them.

exposing florissant of Chesterfield, MO on Mar 27, 2015

#3
"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously,and accepting both of them."

-George Orwell

exposing florissant of Chesterfield, MO on Apr 2, 2015

#4
" Everything is changing.People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke"

- Will Rodgers

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 10, 2015

#5
"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt to be dangerous."

-Alfred Adler

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 10, 2015

This has always been one of my favorites:

John F. Kennedy at a dinner honoring American Nobel Prize winners, April 29, 1962:

I think that this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.
----------
According to several people in Obama's inner circle, he truly believes he is ALWAYS the smartest person in the room -- even when talking with top Generals from the Pentagon. I'd love to hear what Barack thinks about JFK's quote.

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 16, 2015

Since yesterday was national tax day, I thought you might enjoy this gem from Thomas Jefferson:

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

hardhead of Florissant, MO on Apr 16, 2015

there will be more dead negro's in the morning. this is my quote ! sure as the sun comes up it happens every morning when you turn the TV on.

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 17, 2015

"The American People are tired of liars and People who pretend to be something they're not."

_ Hillary Clinton

Miss Anastasia of Lake Saint Louis, MO on Apr 17, 2015

hardhead wrote:
there will be more dead negro's in the morning. this is my quote ! sure as the sun comes up it happens every morning when you turn the TV on.
“Ignorance and prejudice are the handmaidens of propaganda. Our mission, therefore, is to confront ignorance with knowledge, bigotry with tolerance, and isolation with the outstretched hand of generosity. Racism can, will, and must be defeated.”~ Kofi Annan

Marcus Welby of Chesterfield, MO on Apr 17, 2015

exposing florissant wrote:
"The American People are tired of liars and People who pretend to be something they're not."
_ Hillary Clinton
Which shows how delusional she truly is. I still can't believe the democrat party can't come up with someone better than her to run in 2016.

Black and proud of Florissant, MO on Apr 17, 2015

Miss Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
“Ignorance and prejudice are the handmaidens of propaganda. Our mission, therefore, is to confront ignorance with knowledge, bigotry with tolerance, and isolation with the outstretched hand of generosity. Racism can, will, and must be defeated.”~ Kofi Annan
Miss A, I'm sorry honey. It's too late for some of these crackas. This fool hardhead is an ole school backward ass honkified white gown wearin throwback from the 50s. As you can see, he has a following of like minded racist punks that hangs on his every word up in here. They all probably belongs to the local kkk chapter. That okay girl, he will get his someday. Karma be a bitch.

hardhead of Florissant, MO on Apr 18, 2015

Black and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss A, I'm sorry honey. It's too late for some of these crackas. This fool hardhead is an ole school backward ass honkified white gown wearin throwback from the 50s. As you can see, he has a following of like minded racist punks that hangs on his every word up in here. They all probably belongs to the local kkk chapter. That okay girl, he will get his someday. Karma be a bitch.
i take offense to being called a crackas, who's the racist now ? all i will say is that you know you are a member of the most useless race on the planet.

ATVrider2 of Maryland Heights, MO on Apr 20, 2015

Black and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss A, I'm sorry honey. It's too late for some of these crackas. This fool hardhead is an ole school backward ass honkified white gown wearin throwback from the 50s. As you can see, he has a following of like minded racist punks that hangs on his every word up in here. They all probably belongs to the local kkk chapter. That okay girl, he will get his someday. Karma be a bitch.
Why do you care what he says? Why would he care what you say? The only thing that matters is what happens when the bullet hits the bone.

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 24, 2015

"We can ignore reality,but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

---Ayn Rand

Voter of Saint Charles, MO on Apr 24, 2015

Black and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss A, I'm sorry honey. It's too late for some of these crackas. This fool hardhead is an ole school backward ass honkified white gown wearin throwback from the 50s. As you can see, he has a following of like minded racist punks that hangs on his every word up in here. They all probably belongs to the local kkk chapter. That okay girl, he will get his someday. Karma be a bitch.
Mr Hardhead is a well respected member of this community.

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 24, 2015

exposing florissant wrote:
"We can ignore reality,but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."
---Ayn Rand
I wish the mainstream media and most of our elected officials understood this quote.

TTU of Saint Louis, MO on Apr 24, 2015

Marcus Welby wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the mainstream media and most of our elected officials understood this quote.
I have to laugh at that one MW!

That statement is so profound just by itself that you can pretty much forget mainstream media other than perhaps George Will grasping it, and as to any elected official understanding it, no way, not even if you wrapped it in $100 bills.

I encourage you to investigate the meaning of that quote within the context of Ayn Rand's objectivist philosophical writings. Very very deep but interesting topic.

You made my lunch!

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on May 1, 2015

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand,as in what direction we are moving:To reach the port of heaven,we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it.......But we must sail,and not drift,nor lie at anchor."

-------- Oliver Wendell Holmes,Sr.

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on May 8, 2015

#8
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance,and the gospel of envy,its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."

----------Winston Churchhill
Fmr. Prime Minister of U.K.

hardhead of Florissant, MO on May 8, 2015

ObeyTheLaw wrote:
presently , the source of terror are the droves of feral savages destroying our community and systematically attacking white people .
These terrorists are being led, encouraged and funded by dumocrat liberal asshats like obama, nixon, and local collaborators like nadal, nasheed, and the like.
I'll worry about isis in the U.S. later, right now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to not be carjacked, robbed, or beaten by racist negro terrorists allowed to run amuck with impunity!
No one should be put in the position to have to use deadly force to defend themselves because the govt. refuses to enforce the law as expected.
But keep letting these animals run wild and say it's their 'right'.
I'll use my right to dispose anyone of those animals that threatens me or mine!
i'm glad there are other people that realize that you are hunted by theseblack savages. wish more people would look around and see this.

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on May 15, 2015

"While I take inspiration from the past,like most Americans,I live for the future." #9

----------Pres. Ronald Reagan

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on May 15, 2015

exposing florissant wrote:
"While I take inspiration from the past,like most Americans,I live for the future." #9
----------Pres. Ronald Reagan
I believe I know how Reagan would have handled the stalled economy if he was our current president -- similar to the way he rescued us from the Jimmy Carter malaise. What I often wonder is how Reagan would be handling today's foreign affairs as compared to the feckless policies of Obama.

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on May 15, 2015

I apologize in advance if it is inappropriate for me to post this to the "Quote of the Week" thread but considering how our government has been hijacked over the past 100 years I thought some readers might find it interesting.
----------
President Calvin Coolidge warned in a speech given MAY 15, 1926, at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia:

"But there is another...recent development... the greatly disproportionate influence of organized minorities.

Artificial propaganda, paid agitators, selfish interests, all impinge upon members of legislative bodies to force them to represent special elements rather than the great body of their constituency.

When they are successful, minority rule is established...

...The result is an extravagance on the part of the Government which is ruinous to the people and a multiplicity of regulations and restrictions for the conduct of all kinds of necessary business, which becomes little less than oppressive..."

Coolidge continued:

"No plan of centralization has ever been adopted which did not result in bureaucracy, tyranny, inflexibility, reaction, and decline.

Of all forms of government, those administered by bureaus are about the least satisfactory to an enlightened and progressive people. Being irresponsible they become autocratic...

Unless bureaucracy is constantly resisted it breaks down representative government and overwhelms democracy.

It...sets up the pretense of having authority over everybody and being responsible to nobody..."

Coolidge added:

"We must also recognize that the national administration is not and cannot be adjusted to the needs of local government...

The States should not be induced by coercion or by favor to surrender the management of their own affairs.

The Federal Government ought to resist the tendency to be loaded up with duties which the States should perform.

It does not follow that because something ought to be done the National Government ought to do it...

...I want to see the policy adopted by the States of discharging their public functions so faithfully that instead of an extension on the part of the Federal Government there can be a contraction...

The principles of government have the same need to be fortified, reinforced, and supported that characterize the principles of religion."

hardhead of Florissant, MO on May 17, 2015

don't EVER trust a negro and you can quote me on that !

Knight of klan of Vilonia, AR on May 17, 2015

hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>i take offense to being called a crackas, who's the racist now ? all i will say is that you know you are a member of the most useless race on the planet.
I take NO offense at being called a cracka. When the black animal needs a few lashes I'll be proud to do it

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on May 22, 2015

#10
"Every good citizen makes his country's honor his own,and cherishes it not only as precious but as sacred.He is willing to risk his life in its defense and conscious that he gains protection while he gives it."

---------- Pres. Andrew Jackson

exposing florissant of Saint Louis, MO on May 22, 2015

Thank you Mister Welby for understanding my goal with this thread. I also am a big fan of Pres. Coolidge and very few ever heard of him .I had some of his quotes coming up ,but that's ok. Good job.

Bill of Vilonia, AR on May 22, 2015

ATVrider2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been put in that situation and I didn't feel bad or regret putting two slugs in that /\/\otherfucking thuggin' saggy pants animal. Just make sure when you call 911 you say that you were scared for your life and say "send an ambulance" (make sure he's dead) so you sound as if you care whether he lives or dies. When you are questioned by the cops repeat often that you were scared for your life. Better yet say NOTHING until you have a lawyer present.
This is the reality of what we have to do. They have stated clearly that WE (the white man) are their enemy. Could they make it any more clear? I don't care if there are other options..do the right thing and iradicate these scum.
Sir; I commend you for putting the shitskin down

hardhead of Florissant, MO on May 23, 2015

ATVrider2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been put in that situation and I didn't feel bad or regret putting two slugs in that /\/\otherfucking thuggin' saggy pants animal. Just make sure when you call 911 you say that you were scared for your life and say "send an ambulance" (make sure he's dead) so you sound as if you care whether he lives or dies. When you are questioned by the cops repeat often that you were scared for your life. Better yet say NOTHING until you have a lawyer present.
This is the reality of what we have to do. They have stated clearly that WE (the white man) are their enemy. Could they make it any more clear? I don't care if there are other options..do the right thing and iradicate these scum.
this is by far the best advice ever given ! worry about protecting yourself and family first ! you are being hunted by the black race more and more everyday. if you see one of these black devils out and about never take your eyes off of them they are up to no good.

Marcus Welby of Saint Louis, MO on Jun 4, 2015

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." –Mark Twain
First Prev
of 7
Next Last