#Justice4Vanessa
ep

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2018
Justice for Vanessa! Bring in the FBI!
Joe Dirt

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2018
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
Ashamed of you

Richmond, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
You must have been there, how are you involved?

Corrupt cop or politician?
Just wait

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Jan 11, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
Bet you are involved! You will be brought to justice.
dps

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Jan 12, 2018
impeding an investigation by telling lies to an officer may result in charges against you for 'obstruction of justice"
Seth

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2018
Are there any updates on Vanessa's condition? We continue to pray for her recovery.
Bill

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 12, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
Are you the corrupt Attorney?
RudDog

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2018
Eagle wrote:
The corrupt Ep Media may have abandoned Vanessa and her family but the people of EP have not. Keep up the pressure until her family gets the justice they deserve.
It's a shame that we have to rely on the Mexican newspaper for information while the local media is silenced by the political machine.
Web

Richmond, TX

#13 Jan 12, 2018
Seth wrote:
Are there any updates on Vanessa's condition? We continue to pray for her recovery.
http://rancherita.com.mx/noticias/detalles/46...
Concerned citizen

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2018
Any updates??? Any info??
Maria

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2018
Did the Texas Deparment of Public Safety or the Eagle Pass Police Department handled the accident investigation? It happened on a state highway (Garrison St.). Did they take blood samples from the driver? Was a Breathalyzer test done? Why not subpoena the cell phone, computer & text messages of potential suspects to find out what happened before & after accident? The truth will come out.
Concerncitizenep

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
I really hope you have no kids.
No mames

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 Jan 13, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Let it go idiots. La pendeja de Vanessa was not using the crosswalk while on her phone and using earphones listening to loud music. No mames, there's no case here. She was at fault here. Quit digging into this, ya cansaron.
So if there is no case, why are the Cantu's and close people everywhere trying to cover up and doing away with shit? If it is true Poncho Nevarez has the case, I am pretty sure they are shitting their pants by now. Isn't he State Rep? This is going to blow up. Us, citizens of EP, are tired of bullshit people feeling untouchable. K se chingue Ramsey y toda la bola de pendejos que le maman los pinches huevos like u
Concerned citizen

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2018
No mames wrote:
<quoted text>

So if there is no case, why are the Cantu's and close people everywhere trying to cover up and doing away with shit? If it is true Poncho Nevarez has the case, I am pretty sure they are shitting their pants by now. Isn't he State Rep? This is going to blow up. Us, citizens of EP, are tired of bullshit people feeling untouchable. K se chingue Ramsey y toda la bola de pendejos que le maman los pinches huevos like u
Yuk,, that last line is kinda gross guakala
Alice in wonder

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2018
I seriously donít think why language has to get out of proportion with all the bad words being said. Justice has to be done for this girl one way or another. And one thing for sure this will never be forgotten maybe no lawyer will take the case and maybe the family is not even seeking money just justice for a drunk driver that ran over their daughter. And the reason I state that she was drunk is because there a lot of pictures of her drinking at the ICT THAT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD!!!!! And for those uneducated fowl mouth god have mercy on you. You probably donít have loved ones and the hate in you is driving you to HELL
Blunt

Richmond, TX

#20 Jan 23, 2018
Maria wrote:
Did the Texas Deparment of Public Safety or the Eagle Pass Police Department handled the accident investigation? It happened on a state highway (Garrison St.). Did they take blood samples from the driver? Was a Breathalyzer test done? Why not subpoena the cell phone, computer & text messages of potential suspects to find out what happened before & after accident? The truth will come out.
Seems like the mayor covered things up for some reason.. lols like it was him who ran over her and then covered it up. Sucks y heís gonna love with that. Karma
Joe Dirt

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Jan 23, 2018
Iím sorry friends, Iíve been wrong this whole time. The perpetrators must be brought to justice! Hope Anna and the others get whatís coming to them!
Quique

United States

#22 Jan 25, 2018
Joe Dirt wrote:
Iím sorry friends, Iíve been wrong this whole time. The perpetrators must be brought to justice! Hope Anna and the others get whatís coming to them!
Too late,, case is going cold...
unless you got any light to shine on what can be done cuz the authorities cannot seem to figure it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on with COCA RUIZ ? 11 min HAha 3
la rata coca ruiz 14 min Concerned 4
Vecinos se quejan de caballos en La Herradura y... (Jul '14) 20 min Jinete 10
JP Castaneda with Saucedo mafia 20 min Correct 7
Donna de la rosa & emmanuel moreno 31 min Cps worker 1
Opinion not allowing school employees from hold... 37 min Read 4
Ramsey wants to be paid $1,250 an hour, city co... 4 hr Del rioan 53
Del Rio admission administrator, Mexico residen... 8 hr Rich 29

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages