Person responsible for double homicide

Person responsible for double homicide

Posted in the Delphi Forum

First Prev
of 751
Next Last
Michael D

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2017
My opinion of what killer of teens psychological profile id
Michael D

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2017
I personally this person is about 6 ft and around 190_200 lbs brown hair so more than likely blue hazel eyes .he probably has had military training probably navy .it is my opinion that he probably is contracted out more than likely a job that doesn't stand out these days maybe dish Installations or maintenance .more than likely he drives a work van .his education is more than likely poor although he seemed to be just smart enough to join the military more than likely he was given a medical discharge bases on mental evaluation. This person was likely molested as a child possibly even adopted and had a much older adopted sister that harassed him about his perverse nature .this person is very insecure about his male parts as it is likely deformed .he is a loner probably picks up prostitutes .he has abused small animals possibly even sexualized them .is very inferior to men will smile to their face but is likely to damage their property for revenge from observation he is left handed you can see what appears to be a pistol grip to a large semi automatic pistol .the position of the grip he would haft to cross draw although it was probably used for control and not used in the actual murders. Rumors are the girls both were hurried with scarf's if its what I'm thinking then le knows whichever hand he uses .he was probably in the area giving a quota on a job or even passing g through .I do think he lives in a 10 or 15 mile radius he probably seen the girls being dropped off judging from the photo he followed them on the trail they probably turned to go back and noticed him its hard to believe as cool as the temperature was that day he was just lingering on the trails I honestly believe he watched them being dropped off or even overheard someone talking about them being dropped off. This is just my opinion I am not naming anyone .I really hope that this scum is caught and given prison justice they really have fun with scum that harm kids.God bless Abigail and liberty and may God Almighty give the law wisdom and strength to take this evil coward down for good.

Judged:

24

23

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stinker2

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2017
Michael D wrote:
I personally this person is about 6 ft and around 190_200 lbs brown hair so more than likely blue hazel eyes .he probably has had military training probably navy .it is my opinion that he probably is contracted out more than likely a job that doesn't stand out these days maybe dish Installations or maintenance .more than likely he drives a work van .his education is more than likely poor although he seemed to be just smart enough to join the military more than likely he was given a medical discharge bases on mental evaluation. This person was likely molested as a child possibly even adopted and had a much older adopted sister that harassed him about his perverse nature .this person is very insecure about his male parts as it is likely deformed .he is a loner probably picks up prostitutes .he has abused small animals possibly even sexualized them .is very inferior to men will smile to their face but is likely to damage their property for revenge from observation he is left handed you can see what appears to be a pistol grip to a large semi automatic pistol .the position of the grip he would haft to cross draw although it was probably used for control and not used in the actual murders. Rumors are the girls both were hurried with scarf's if its what I'm thinking then le knows whichever hand he uses .he was probably in the area giving a quota on a job or even passing g through .I do think he lives in a 10 or 15 mile radius he probably seen the girls being dropped off judging from the photo he followed them on the trail they probably turned to go back and noticed him its hard to believe as cool as the temperature was that day he was just lingering on the trails I honestly believe he watched them being dropped off or even overheard someone talking about them being dropped off. This is just my opinion I am not naming anyone .I really hope that this scum is caught and given prison justice they really have fun with scum that harm kids.God bless Abigail and liberty and may God Almighty give the law wisdom and strength to take this evil coward down for good.
Thank you. I enjoyed your speculations & thoughts & not your dreams or visions. he's probably not very young. I can't see this being his first time either. Altho I tend to agree he could have seen them dropped off or heard about it , he also seems like he was prepared , gun, layered clothing etc.
Angie

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2017
Arrestyet wrote:
<quoted text>
Property owner
Any news on the search?~How did we hear about this ?
MQT

Marquette, MI

#6 Mar 17, 2017
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>

Any news on the search?~How did we hear about this ?
SM

Webslueths is as always 1 week behind word on the street.
Angie

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2017
MQT wrote:
<quoted text>

SM

Webslueths is as always 1 week behind word on the street.
I bet they arrested him in other charge until they could get the warrant to search his home.
Amos

Annville, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2017
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet they arrested him in other charge until they could get the warrant to search his home.
Angie is there a pic on the web any place of his son ? Also did he live on the property ?
Angie

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2017
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>

Angie is there a pic on the web any place of his son ? Also did he live on the property ?
I have only heard of a son being alive on the forums,, the confirmed son was RL's step son & he died in 2008..
Amos

Annville, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2017
Thanks ! On another post a couple days ago, someone told me his so was named Ryan but I have t found anything.
Reader

Corbin, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2017
Does the property owner have a handyman or helper who comes and goes? I bet he did.
Angie

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2017
Reader wrote:
Does the property owner have a handyman or helper who comes and goes? I bet he did.
Who was his buddy in the news interviews in the woods ?
Tom Clancy

Rosemount, MN

#13 Mar 18, 2017
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet they arrested him in other charge until they could get the warrant to search his home.
I bet they arrested him because he was drinking when he wasn't supposed to be because he was on probation.
Michael D

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2017
Tom Clancy wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet they arrested him because he was drinking when he wasn't supposed to be because he was on probation.
I am not naming name's in my thread's I do believe they have a p.o.I .the picture of the man that people are trying to ID appears to have a much younger looking face . However examine the facts people that report finding body's are often involved then there is the neighbor who was gone the morning the girls were located from what I gather the price of property where they were located is pretty huge and to stumble across the crime scene .I don'processing... at all so then you use logic the neighbors are more than likely friends .if the girls were taken out of the woods and then returned the farm house would be pretty convenient especially being dark I would assume the poi would know where the search was being conducted . if you watch the news clip r.l flubs his statement then corrected his self .since it was on his property he needed to vanish as well. For a little while .I do believe at least to people were involved .maybe not in the abduction but the cover up .besides who would know that land like the back if their hands. The person of interest is in custody on a parole violation from 14 years ago so the didn't get his DNA then .However they will get it this time around even if they haft to send him to prison for processing. I do haft to say for him being in his seventy's he gets around pretty well and looks much younger.
Michael D

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2017
Michael D wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not naming name's in my thread's I do believe they have a p.o.I .the picture of the man that people are trying to ID appears to have a much younger looking face . However examine the facts people that report finding body's are often involved then there is the neighbor who was gone the morning the girls were located from what I gather the price of property where they were located is pretty huge and to stumble across the crime scene .I don'processing... at all so then you use logic the neighbors are more than likely friends .if the girls were taken out of the woods and then returned the farm house would be pretty convenient especially being dark I would assume the poi would know where the search was being conducted . if you watch the news clip r.l flubs his statement then corrected his self .since it was on his property he needed to vanish as well. For a little while .I do believe at least to people were involved .maybe not in the abduction but the cover up .besides who would know that land like the back if their hands. The person of interest is in custody on a parole violation from 14 years ago so the didn't get his DNA then .However they will get it this time around even if they haft to send him to prison for processing. I do haft to say for him being in his seventy's he gets around pretty well and looks much younger.
Sorry about error my text got of alignment Instead of don't processing .I was trying to say I didn't buy that story .lol

Since: Jan 11

Fountain Hills, AZ

#16 Mar 18, 2017
I do not believe it's the property owner...here's why: 1) He would not have left the bodies out in the open "knowing" a search would ensue for missing teen girls. 2) Bc the bodies were found only an approx 1/2 mi from where they were last known on the bridge.( The search would automatically include a 25 mi radius from last known location..that's standard ) 3) Age of the prop owner doesn't fit profile of crime: kidnap & murder of young girls
Concerned citizen

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2017
yodp wrote:
I do not believe it's the property owner...here's why: 1) He would not have left the bodies out in the open "knowing" a search would ensue for missing teen girls. 2) Bc the bodies were found only an approx 1/2 mi from where they were last known on the bridge.( The search would automatically include a 25 mi radius from last known location..that's standard ) 3) Age of the prop owner doesn't fit profile of crime: kidnap & murder of young girls
I think he knows something but I don't think he did it and I honestly believe he's not the guy on bridge. He's much older looking altho there is alot of similarities. Maybe family member. Grandson???

Since: Jan 11

Fountain Hills, AZ

#18 Mar 18, 2017
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

I think he knows something but I don't think he did it and I honestly believe he's not the guy on bridge. He's much older looking altho there is alot of similarities. Maybe family member. Grandson???
People who murder someone on their property "always" bury the bodies!! Under the house or basement, or someone in the ground. These girls were found in the open by a volunteer search person. This tells me the property owner did not commit this crime
amos

Avon, IN

#19 Mar 18, 2017
yodp wrote:
I do not believe it's the property owner...here's why: 1) He would not have left the bodies out in the open "knowing" a search would ensue for missing teen girls. 2) Bc the bodies were found only an approx 1/2 mi from where they were last known on the bridge.( The search would automatically include a 25 mi radius from last known location..that's standard ) 3) Age of the prop owner doesn't fit profile of crime: kidnap & murder of young girls
While no official word has been released, it has been said that the bodies were under leaves. If true, they might have been overlooked if dogs were not initially used to search in that specific area.

Since: Jan 11

Fountain Hills, AZ

#20 Mar 18, 2017
amos wrote:
<quoted text>
While no official word has been released, it has been said that the bodies were under leaves. If true, they might have been overlooked if dogs were not initially used to search in that specific area.
I agree, but if they had been buried, and leaves placed over graves, chances are a volunteer searcher wouldn't have found them. Just an opinion tho

Since: Feb 10

Lexington, Ky

#21 Mar 18, 2017
yodp wrote:
<quoted text> People who murder someone on their property "always" bury the bodies!! Under the house or basement, or someone in the ground. These girls were found in the open by a volunteer search person. This tells me the property owner did not commit this crime
It tells me he was chemically altered and not thinking straight.

Judged:

148

4

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 751
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Double Homocide (Mar '17) 3 hr Bird of Paradise WS 324
What is the deal with Delphi? (May '17) 13 hr greysneakers 29
News Stop 'armchair sleuthing' online, warn cops inv... 13 hr Raindeer is a TROLL 14
Golf hat/cap? Fri caring 20
birdBrainLess Dec 14 Bird of Paradise WS 39
AG and MS Dec 10 barbarino 9
News Veterans to walk with Delphi trick-or-treaters Dec 10 Its News to Me 6

Delphi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delphi Mortgages