First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real mom

Covington, VA

#1 Wednesday Jul 11
You are beach bound? Where is your child? Yepoers we know. No custody equals no responsibility. Must be nice. So jealous of you.
Who

United States

#2 Wednesday Jul 11
Real mom wrote:
You are beach bound? Where is your child? Yepoers we know. No custody equals no responsibility. Must be nice. So jealous of you.
who who is beach bound ?
Real mom

Covington, VA

#3 Wednesday Jul 11
Who wrote:
<quoted text>who who is beach bound ?
Saw the Facebook post nearly fell over. No job in laws have baby someone else pays house bills and she goes to the beach. How do people do that?
Who knew

United States

#4 Wednesday Jul 11
Real mom wrote:
<quoted text>

Saw the Facebook post nearly fell over. No job in laws have baby someone else pays house bills and she goes to the beach. How do people do that?
Model , wedding planner, artist,designer, mommy dearest,its all imaginary.its scary to know that she has access to a child. Thank god for the n laws and god bless them bc the craziness will only get worse
Real mom

Covington, VA

#5 Wednesday Jul 11
Who knew wrote:
<quoted text>
Model , wedding planner, artist,designer, mommy dearest,its all imaginary.its scary to know that she has access to a child. Thank god for the n laws and god bless them bc the craziness will only get worse
I know like all these guys like her post tell her she’s a good mom what are they blind. All that junk
Posted about what the baby likes fantasy land probably
Who knew

United States

#6 Thursday Jul 12
Real mom wrote:
<quoted text>

I know like all these guys like her post tell her she’s a good mom what are they blind. All that junk
Posted about what the baby likes fantasy land probably
The lies the schemes the fantasy world she lives in.the house is turning into a squatters oasis.she wants to b surrounded by drama and people who tell her shes the next rising star.somehow some way the judicial system needs to rescue and protect these babies that r subjected to crazies.
Lol

Covington, VA

#7 Thursday Jul 12
Oh let’s just post on topix and not say who you are talking about... Really??? This describes so many unfit mothers lol
Jokes on her

United States

#9 Thursday Jul 12
What a joke wrote:
It’s Lauren Mattox aka “mother of the year”
More like Facebook mother of the year! Lauren you take care at the beach knowing that your daughter, and I say that lightly because we all know you’re a piss poor excuse of a mom, is being well taken care of by her grandparents. Who we all know have full custody, even Josh doesn’t get a say in anything. So, both of y’all can just keep running around with no responsibilities or cares in the world, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS RASIGING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE TOO WORTHLESS TO DO IT!
Wow

United States

#10 Thursday Jul 12
Jokes on her wrote:
<quoted text>

More like Facebook mother of the year! Lauren you take care at the beach knowing that your daughter, and I say that lightly because we all know you’re a piss poor excuse of a mom, is being well taken care of by her grandparents. Who we all know have full custody, even Josh doesn’t get a say in anything. So, both of y’all can just keep running around with no responsibilities or cares in the world, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS RASIGING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE TOO WORTHLESS TO DO IT!
if the parents or the grandparents arent having an issue with this then why are all you ghost bullies posting nonstop dang are you bored are jealous are you just trying to cause trouble lol.
GlassHouses

United States

#11 Thursday Jul 12
I didn't know as a crime for a human being to go to the beach without their kids. Some of you people need to get a life so you will be busy enough to stay out of others.
Mmm

Covington, VA

#12 Thursday Jul 12
Jokes on her wrote:
<quoted text>

More like Facebook mother of the year! Lauren you take care at the beach knowing that your daughter, and I say that lightly because we all know you’re a piss poor excuse of a mom, is being well taken care of by her grandparents. Who we all know have full custody, even Josh doesn’t get a say in anything. So, both of y’all can just keep running around with no responsibilities or cares in the world, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS RASIGING YOUR CHILD BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE TOO WORTHLESS TO DO IT!
Actually there are more grandparents raising children now ythan parents from what I see. She’s not the only one to leave a child I found out there are many others. Do this is the generation where you set um and forget um!
Good for the goose

United States

#13 Thursday Jul 12
Seems like her and josh both decided to take off to the beach kid free this weekend. What a sorry excuse for parents. Thank god for the grandparents!
Black kettle

United States

#14 Thursday Jul 12
GlassHouses wrote:
I didn't know as a crime for a human being to go to the beach without their kids. Some of you people need to get a life so you will be busy enough to stay out of others.
It is a crime when you never have your child, or anything to do with her daily life but you run off on vacays and hang out with your friends instead of being a parent. Bet you’re a model parent as well. I’ll pray for your kids as well as theirs.
Connect

United States

#15 Thursday Jul 12
Black kettle wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a crime when you never have your child, or anything to do with her daily life but you run off on vacays and hang out with your friends instead of being a parent. Bet you’re a model parent as well. I’ll pray for your kids as well as theirs.
Not sure why you guys brought Josh into this I live an hour and gave his truck is at his house and I saw him this morning he’s friends with my son and I think he does what he can
Who knew

United States

#16 Friday Jul 13
Real mom wrote:
<quoted text>

I know like all these guys like her post tell her she’s a good mom what are they blind. All that junk
Posted about what the baby likes fantasy land probably
Its not about going to the beach its having every excuse in the world to not see ur child not talk to ur child not support or care for ur child if u have time for 5000 selfies time to go to the beach time to write fake job resumes filled w lies then looks like she could spend more than 1 hr a month w her child thank god this baby is taken care of and loved by her paternal grandparents
Useless

United States

#18 Friday Jul 13
Proof is in the pudding. Good mothers don’t lose custody of their children to someone else. Unemployed mothers do not lose custody of their own children. Women with caked on makeup (like she applies hers) do not lose custody of their children. This is the commonwealth. Mothers do not lose custody of their children unless they are just flat out horrible mothers. Josh is no better.
In the know

Covington, VA

#19 Saturday Jul 14
Useless wrote:
Proof is in the pudding. Good mothers don’t lose custody of their children to someone else. Unemployed mothers do not lose custody of their own children. Women with caked on makeup (like she applies hers) do not lose custody of their children. This is the commonwealth. Mothers do not lose custody of their children unless they are just flat out horrible mothers. Josh is no better.
I think parents who are not raising kids should have to pay babysitters so grandparents can get out. My neighbor has 4 yes 4 kids they are in their 70’s! Rarely do I see them out. They don’t eat together because grandma is out on the deck feeding the kids st a table too small for her to sit down. She eats while standing. Grandma goes out to store grandpa goes out but the car is too small for 4 kids. I hate what the court system has done to these people. Mom comes in when she wants. Doesn’t work. Dad moved out of town. There is no support for these kind old people who are going to die raising these kids. They used to fish and walk and flea market but now the just stay home. No money after feeding and clothing 4 kids I’m sure! Hate it for them!
Truth

United States

#20 Saturday Jul 14
Useless wrote:
Proof is in the pudding. Good mothers don’t lose custody of their children to someone else. Unemployed mothers do not lose custody of their own children. Women with caked on makeup (like she applies hers) do not lose custody of their children. This is the commonwealth. Mothers do not lose custody of their children unless they are just flat out horrible mothers. Josh is no better.
Actually good Mother’s loose custody of their children every day to grandparents because grandparents don’t allow their kids to raise their kids. If the grandparents steal the responsibility then no the parents shouldn’t have to pay anything
Baha this must be lauren

United States

#21 Saturday Jul 14
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually good Mother’s loose custody of their children every day to grandparents because grandparents don’t allow their kids to raise their kids. If the grandparents steal the responsibility then no the parents shouldn’t have to pay anything
Actually, with Virginia being a commonwealth, there’s no way in hell a good parent would lose their child. They both lost custody so the court, not the grandparents, didn’t find either of them fit to raise a kid. Probably because they are kids themselves, or at least still acting like they are. Hey both need a reality check, and I bet neither one of them have paid a dime towards raising that sweet child. Not when you’re busy buying clothes, makeup, and gas to rip and run all the time!!!
TinyWeeny

United States

#22 Saturday Jul 14
I love how everybody knows everything about everybody else's lives. Every one of you live in a glass house. Everybody grows up sorry it's just not on your terms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big al 14 min Alleghany county 1
Big al 1 hr open eyes 33
Lies 2 hr Whodoesthis 3
big al 3 hr Black 3
big al my thoughts 3 hr Black 1
Kayla Workman 4 hr thats right 1
Tyler and Amber 4 hr Friend 1

Covington Jobs

Personal Finance

Covington Mortgages