Feel free to start threads ...

Feel free to start threads here folks.

Posted in the Jerry's place Forum

Since: Nov 15

The Heatland

#1 Jun 19, 2016
Just keep in mind that if the topic makes me nauseous it will probably be deleted.

That is one of Jerry's rules :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2016
I have been told that I start way too many threads, so I will just go with this one you have already started Jerry. I have a stomach of steel so I never get nauseaous. Nauseous topics do somewhat annoy however. I have wondered though why subjects of more noble tasteful subjects are not more popular?

Since: Nov 15

The Heatland

#3 Jun 19, 2016
cowface wrote:
I have been told that I start way too many threads, so I will just go with this one you have already started Jerry. I have a stomach of steel so I never get nauseaous. Nauseous topics do somewhat annoy however. I have wondered though why subjects of more noble tasteful subjects are not more popular?
The topix environment was designed to make people ill ... and I would say the program has been very successful. I'm one of the lucky people, I puke and its over. For others it becomes a problem that the best professionals in the field of medicine can't fix.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2016
Jerry K_ wrote:
<quoted text>

The topix environment was designed to make people ill ... and I would say the program has been very successful. I'm one of the lucky people, I puke and its over. For others it becomes a problem that the best professionals in the field of medicine can't fix.
Field of medicine... meet field of Mental Health Therapy. I make my appointment tomorrow. How does one talk to a Thereapist? Couldn't I just refer the Thereapist to re-ready my last 4 years on topix? My guts are plastered all over here...

Since: Nov 15

The Heatland

#5 Jun 19, 2016
The City of Cleveland has a pro sports title. The Cavaliers are NBA Champions !

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2016
Jerry K_ wrote:
The City of Cleveland has a pro sports title. The Cavaliers are NBA Champions !
A first time ever. Watching on TV now.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2016
Jerry K_ wrote:
The City of Cleveland has a pro sports title. The Cavaliers are NBA Champions !
They already had one this year, the lake erie Monsters won the Calder Cup
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2016
cowface wrote:
<quoted text>
Field of medicine... meet field of Mental Health Therapy. I make my appointment tomorrow. How does one talk to a Thereapist? Couldn't I just refer the Thereapist to re-ready my last 4 years on topix? My guts are plastered all over here...
I can cure you. I will take you to some real cesspools on earth and then you will realize that your situation doesn't suck as much as you thought

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 19, 2016
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>

I can cure you. I will take you to some real cesspools on earth and then you will realize that your situation doesn't suck as much as you thought
OK
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#10 Jun 19, 2016
cowface wrote:
<quoted text>

OK
Seriously, I have no idea how to talk to a therapist.
Nat

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2017
So many animals being abused in Chillicothe.

“You gotta pay the troll toll”

Since: Dec 15

Mel's Hole

#13 Jan 24, 2017
Nat wrote:
So many animals being abused in Chillicothe.
Most of Chillicothe should NOT own pets.
notsostupid

Salem, VA

#14 Feb 3, 2018
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>

Seriously, I have no idea how to talk to a therapist.
With Caution.

Since: Oct 10

Hide Location

#15 Tuesday Jul 10
I love the smell of the Mead paper mill in the morning!
The ghost

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Thursday Jul 12
Heather bright is the most lieing person I have ever been around. She does not deserve the job she has at the Lancaster eagle Gazette she thinks she runs Chillicothe Gazette too but she don't she just thinks she does
Nobudy

United States

#17 Monday
Lori Sturgil just got a piece of that. Anyone know her? Should I get checked for an std?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry's place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for some music. (Sep '16) Jun 22 honeymylove 84
The Chatter Box. (Jun '16) Feb '18 40ish 1,397
Tampons...cardboard or plastic? (Jun '16) Feb '18 notsostupid 159
When will Jerry own 'Jerry's place' ? (Aug '16) May '17 Chainsaw Five 17
The 'Where In The Hell Am I?' Game (Dec '16) Jan '17 -Der Fuehrer- 168
So this is what you planned. (Aug '16) Dec '16 -Der Fuehrer- 64
Today's News Brief ! (Oct '16) Oct '16 Hatti_Hollerand 64

Forum Rules

Ask Jerry.

Jerry's place Jobs

Personal Finance

Jerry's place Mortgages