Beth Granger Mcormick
Hahahaha

Louisville, KY

#1 May 16, 2018
How she get caught droppin dope at da jail wit a traffickin deliver n manufacture chatge and out 1 week later mus br writin statment on people
David Duke

Cynthiana, KY

#2 May 16, 2018
Hahahaha wrote:
How she get caught droppin dope at da jail wit a traffickin deliver n manufacture chatge and out 1 week later mus br writin statment on people
Hopefully she wrote one on you, moron.
Just a thought

Carrollton, KY

#3 May 17, 2018
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>

Hopefully she wrote one on you, moron.
I hope she bought him a Hooked on Phonics. Just hope it's not to late for him to learn the English Language
pimp daddy

United States

#4 May 17, 2018
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>

I hope she bought him a Hooked on Phonics. Just hope it's not to late for him to learn the English Language
Someone should have bought your mom an abortion. The world would have 1 less idiot.
Granger and mccormick ew

Shelbyville, KY

#5 May 22, 2018
pimp daddy wrote:
<quoted text>

Someone should have bought your mom an abortion. The world would have 1 less idiot.
Yeah she should have aborted that baby. That baby deserves better then a mom like her and dad like David if David even is the dad. Caught her with multiple different guys while with David. Waste of space. Hope they both over dose.
Batman

Carrollton, KY

#6 May 22, 2018
Gg
Dont want ur mistakes

Shelbyville, KY

#7 May 26, 2018
The granger name is nothing to be proud of stop reproducing these mistakes and stop spreading your legs to the grangers. Jesus cant even help them rehab doesnt help all that will help is all them locked up and the key thrown away and forget about them. They have costed tax payers more problems then anyone. The mom doesn't even have custody of any of her kids she signed over rights when she went to jail as a plea. They are pathetic low lifes.
Paul patrol

Louisville, KY

#8 May 26, 2018
Dont want ur mistakes wrote:
The granger name is nothing to be proud of stop reproducing these mistakes and stop spreading your legs to the grangers. Jesus cant even help them rehab doesnt help all that will help is all them locked up and the key thrown away and forget about them. They have costed tax payers more problems then anyone. The mom doesn't even have custody of any of her kids she signed over rights when she went to jail as a plea. They are pathetic low lifes.
What are you?
beth

Bedford, KY

#9 Jun 9, 2018
Granger and mccormick ew wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah she should have aborted that baby. That baby deserves better then a mom like her and dad like David if David even is the dad. Caught her with multiple different guys while with David. Waste of space. Hope they both over dose.
idk who you are but first off my baby doesn't need to be brought into this she has nothin to do with this & second of all i shouldn't of aborted my baby tf ? i take damn good as care of my babygirl ! & my baby girl is well takin care she health as ever . and David is most defiantly the father been with him for almost 2 years now & he's not caught me bein with no multiple guys lmao I've only been with David MYBOYFRIEND & you hope me & david overdose lmao i don't get do drugs that's some funny shit . but i probably know who wrote this lol SNAKE/RAT lmao
beth

Bedford, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2018
Hahahaha wrote:
How she get caught droppin dope at da jail wit a traffickin deliver n manufacture chatge and out 1 week later mus br writin statment on people
didn't even do a drop at the jail i don't even do them lmao , & i defiantly DONT WRITE STATEMENTS & MOST DEFIANTLY DNT FUCK WITH THE POLICE DONT LIKE THEM AND NEVER WILL ! you will never ever see my name on anybody paperwork shit Samantha beach on my paperwork tf you mean black & white lmao always tellin the police on somebody shit hard tellin this could be you sayin all this shit Sam lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbyn Jewel 8 hr All good 1
Who knows molly tuttle 8 hr KMJ 5
Josh Brewer and Daisy McDowell 8 hr Hahaha 12
Jennifer jones 11 hr Carrie 14
All the maddoxs 11 hr Boo 4
Save alot redhead 12 hr The troof 3
Ronnie Obanion 13 hr Lacey 19

Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages