Hayes Nice Guy or Jerk

Hayes Nice Guy or Jerk

Posted in the Calhoun Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Confused

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2018
Im confused is this guy a nice guy or a jerk to females. Ive heard both.
big fan

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2018
Confused wrote:
I’m confused is this guy a nice guy or a jerk to females. I’ve heard both.
He’s a great guy just getting a bad rap
red flag

Oak Grove, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2018
How many places has he been in the last few years? Hopkinsville, Dawson Springs, Pineville, McClean ? Is that not a red flag?
Anonymous 1

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2018
red flag wrote:
How many places has he been in the last few years? Hopkinsville, Dawson Springs, Pineville, McClean ? Is that not a red flag?
I was wondering does anyone know the back story on why he was let go from Hopkinsville, Dawson Spring,Pineville?
Ann

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2018
Pineville wrote:
He is a egotistical maniac that tushogs women and men that will listen to his bullshit. Thank God Pineville got rid of him..
Hes a nut case!
Pineville

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2018
Anonymous 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I was wondering does anyone know the back story on why he was let go from Hopkinsville, Dawson Spring,Pineville?
He cant do crap! Awful to work for and an egotistical maniac.
big fan

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2018
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>He’s a nut case!
A lot of slander on this site about an innocent man I don’t understand why everyone is trying to ruin his life
Kentucky Woman

Canton, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2018
Anonymous 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I was wondering does anyone know the back story on why he was let go from Hopkinsville, Dawson Spring,Pineville?
He left the job in Hopkinsville to become high school principal in Dawson Springs. He left Dawson Springs to become superintendent in Pineville. He wanted to be closer to family so he took the job at McLean County. He was not let go from any of his former positions. He was a middle school teacher at Dawson Springs before he went to Hopkinsville.
Idiot Buster

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2018
Pineville wrote:
He is a egotistical maniac that tushogs women and men that will listen to his bullshit. Thank God Pineville got rid of him..
Pineville did not get rid of him, he chose to come back to western KY where his family is.
Confused

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2018
Many in Pineville were glad to see him go.
red flag

Oak Grove, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2018
He was removed as basketball coach at Hopkinsville because he was accused of promoting his son on the team unfairly.
Idiot Buster

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2018
Pineville wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank god.. he was on his way out honey.. the virtic was in on him
I assume you were trying to spell verdict, good hint of why he wanted out of eastern KY.
Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2018
red flag wrote:
He was removed as basketball coach at Hopkinsville because he was accused of promoting his son on the team unfairly.
He was removed from his job as coach for not playing the players the boosters wanted him to play, not for playing his son. Hoptown boosters think they run the team. He was also guilty of praying with his team.
Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2018
Coach Hayes was always a very by the book guy. Everything was black and white. There was no gray. This makes people mad, especially if they work or play for him. People want to break the rules and get away with it. He was fair but strict. My bet is all of the ones putting him down and insulting him have crossed the line, and them or their kids have not been given extra chances.
who knows

Oak Grove, KY

#19 Mar 11, 2018
Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

He was removed from his job as coach for not playing the players the boosters wanted him to play, not for playing his son. Hoptown boosters think they run the team. He was also guilty of praying with his team.
http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-basketball/...
Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2018
who knows wrote:
Exactly. He was playing the best players, which happened to include his son and not who the booster club members wanted. Note...it never says he wasn't playing the best, it just said the boosters wanted other kids played.
who knows

Oak Grove, KY

#21 Mar 11, 2018
Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly. He was playing the best players, which happened to include his son and not who the booster club members wanted. Note...it never says he wasn't playing the best, it just said the boosters wanted other kids played.
http://www.kentuckynewera.com/article_f52812f...

At least one of the basketball booster club members was on his side and wanted him to stay. Who knows? Looks like he was a good coach but hard when your son plays.
Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#22 Mar 11, 2018
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/article_f52812f...

At least one of the basketball booster club members was on his side and wanted him to stay. Who knows? Looks like he was a good coach but hard when your son plays.
Exactly. And the ones who wanted their son or grandson to play saw him as bad. He won a state title playing the kids he wanted to play, not who the boosters wanted played. But all these years later those people are still ticked.
Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#23 Mar 11, 2018
Ultimately, the guy won superintendent of the Year last year, which isn't an award given to just anyone. They have to see results in the school system. The problem, any administrator who changes things makes enemies. Enemies that will, in some cases, do everything possible to hurt you, damage your name and make you look bad. Just from what I have read on here and seen on Facebook, it appears that this all started because the husband of one woman went after Coach Hayes. Not the woman herself. She didn't file a police report. As a matter of fact, the police have said multiple times there is no criminal investigation. So why is this driven by the husband and not the wife? She was cool with what happened? Nothing happened and she lied to her husband to hide something else? We don't know any more about that than we do about what, if anything actually happened.
Justme

Miamisburg, OH

#24 Mar 11, 2018
Seems Tiger Fan is really close to the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calhoun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maegan Hagan has left Owensboro! Build wall qui... 8 min rednex 18
Unforgivable 15 min Garlic 3
Logan Gilmore 31 min Hiya 4
Why?????2 52 min Teacher 19
Century aluminum background check 1 hr Guy 1
James Cockrell 2 hr Legally blonde 12
Kendall power. Does she hook?? 2 hr Getalyfe 7

Calhoun Jobs

Personal Finance

Calhoun Mortgages