Work for medicare
Uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Saturday Jan 13
I think it will reduce the number of people who can work but are lazy. Hope there are some exemption for the elderly or really needy.
retired

Jefferson, GA

#2 Saturday Jan 13
Uct wrote:
I think it will reduce the number of people who can work but are lazy. Hope there are some exemption for the elderly or really needy.
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Saturday Jan 13
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.
Once a mother always a mother.
Local 2

Gainesville, GA

#4 Saturday Jan 13
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.
Same here and I ended up with 2 (one m one f) reasonably decent 40 something year old working, taxpaying parents to children that they are raising the same way.(8 so far.) Good for you!
Local 2

Gainesville, GA

#5 Saturday Jan 13
I also feel that most taxpayers can't afford many children because they have to pay for all of the illegitimate kids out there. Then after receiving all of the benefits they either put a gun in your face, whine about poverty because they drop out of school or go on to be just like their parents. My mother taught me "you work you eat" and she raised 5 without any assistance.
Your a Joke

Commerce, GA

#6 Sunday Jan 14
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.
Your off topic. The heading says Medicare and your talking about Medicaid. One question... When you worked if you worked did you have to read?
retired

Jefferson, GA

#7 Sunday Jan 14
Your a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Your off topic. The heading says Medicare and your talking about Medicaid. One question... When you worked if you worked did you have to read?
Welfare and Medicaid recipient???? Are you?
curious

Hayesville, NC

#8 Sunday Jan 14
I do believe the name of this thread should have been Medicaid Work Mandate.
Metermaid

Gainesville, GA

#9 Sunday Jan 14
Most of us have already worked for medicare.
Really

Blairsville, GA

#10 Sunday Jan 14
Let's recap [ ESSENTIALLY ] how OTHER countries run their health systems:

THE PEOPLE who NEED help GET help without a bill, Non-Life-threating treatments (like implants for breast) are on the bottom of the list to be done.

In AMERICA, if you want to pay you can knock a cancer patient off the line and watch them die, while getting your ass pumped full of plastic and then pay for their children to die because FUCK the working man!

Everyne seems to forget: Minimum Wage Jobs in America if not done by the people they are done by, would hurt the rich, middle class, and poor... everyone would hurt if all minimum wage workers just disappeared or were UNABLE to do those jobs.

Most of you lazy assholes who claim welfare is abused by everyone, then would go on to complain you can't get your greased over shitty mcdonalds burger quick enough...
wellwellwell

Jefferson, GA

#11 Thursday Jan 18
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.
but you relied on your family now didn't you? what's the difference?
you relied on your husband now didn't you?
you want to play that game of so called "self reliance" ok then

how about be real self reliant
and no healthcare from your boss, no retirement from your boss, you can save your own money for your old age, that ain't your employers job, that's yours and why should
your boss give you a 40k? your boss should only give you a wage for the work you do and that's it.
why should your boss take care of you?
why should you get medicare in old age I didn't tell you to get old
and why should you get social security when you get old? why should the young pay for the old.
social security ain't a saveings account, can't you pay for your own old age, seeing as you
self reliant and all.

oh and if they could work that would defeet the whole point of Medicaid.

oh and some of us are real self reliant I don't get nothing from the government and don't ask
nothing from my family.
but they like to ask me.

how did you get to work? how you get a car? your parents or a buddy or family help you out a little?
did you get a loan from a bank for that car to back and fourth to work with? You do know to
give a loan, the bank has to borrow other peoples money to loan it to you right? so that's a bit socialist now ain't it? using other peoples money and all.
oh and I bet your parents deeded you out some land, seeing as you had a kid and all.

you are dependent on your boss, they are dependent on others for there business.
Your not self reliant at all.

anybody getting the point?
good luck with self reliance crap

the fact is you need others rather you like it or not.

as I said I don't get Nothing from the government nor do I ask family for anything but they like to
ask me. oh and I ain't a liberal either.
anybody remember republicans were republicans?
wellwellwell

Jefferson, GA

#12 Thursday Jan 18
Local 2 wrote:
I also feel that most taxpayers can't afford many children because they have to pay for all of the illegitimate kids out there. Then after receiving all of the benefits they either put a gun in your face, whine about poverty because they drop out of school or go on to be just like their parents. My mother taught me "you work you eat" and she raised 5 without any assistance.
now to local 2 yea your mother was in a generation that benefited from unions that made sure
her butt got a living wage, healthcare, the week end. uh you ain't getting that now. Your mother
did have assistance, her family. seeing as you was born she most of had a husband or a least
a boyfriend. I remember the days were people thought husbands had to take care of the women they got pregnant, those days are long gone. oh and if you get hurt on the job, no workers com
your just out the door.

you work you eat
don't do too well when you old I guess
by your reasoning people ought to work from the time they can walk until death right?

oh and if people start hiring teenagers, guess who gets fired with children to feed?
the adults.
trump 1

Atlanta, GA

#14 Friday Jan 19
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>

now to local 2 yea your mother was in a generation that benefited from unions that made sure
her butt got a living wage, healthcare, the week end. uh you ain't getting that now. Your mother
did have assistance, her family. seeing as you was born she most of had a husband or a least
a boyfriend. I remember the days were people thought husbands had to take care of the women they got pregnant, those days are long gone. oh and if you get hurt on the job, no workers com
your just out the door.

you work you eat
don't do too well when you old I guess
by your reasoning people ought to work from the time they can walk until death right?

oh and if people start hiring teenagers, guess who gets fired with children to feed?
the adults.
Another illiterate deadbeat third or forth generation welfare sucking scumbag that will raise exactly the same kind of vermin.
worker

Jefferson, GA

#15 Friday Jan 19
trump 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Another illiterate deadbeat third or forth generation welfare sucking scumbag that will raise exactly the same kind of vermin.
My thoughts exactly!! Sorry people always finding excuses to have their hand out for government assistance. Too sorry to work!!
Dilldora

Millbrook, AL

#16 Friday Jan 19
trump 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Another illiterate deadbeat third or forth generation welfare sucking scumbag that will raise exactly the same kind of vermin.
He's making America Great Again!
worker

Jefferson, GA

#17 Friday Jan 19
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>

now to local 2 yea your mother was in a generation that benefited from unions that made sure
her butt got a living wage, healthcare, the week end. uh you ain't getting that now. Your mother
did have assistance, her family. seeing as you was born she most of had a husband or a least
a boyfriend. I remember the days were people thought husbands had to take care of the women they got pregnant, those days are long gone. oh and if you get hurt on the job, no workers com
your just out the door.

you work you eat
don't do too well when you old I guess
by your reasoning people ought to work from the time they can walk until death right?

oh and if people start hiring teenagers, guess who gets fired with children to feed?
the adults.
You are a nut case!! There were no unions here and everyone worked including my parents, who taught us to work, yes from the time we could walk right up to being self reliant and out on our own. Guess what. Not one of the kids they raised are and have never been on any government assistance and neither have not one of their grandchildren. Dependence on social programs and welfare is passed down from one generation to the next. I see able bodied young people using Snap cards in Walmart and Ingles, and I ask myself "why aren't they working"? There are help wanted posters in front of Ingles and all over town. I guess it is easier to sit on your butt and suck off of us people who pay taxes and work. We need welfare reform and quit rewarding people for just being too sorry to work.
Retard

Blairsville, GA

#18 Friday Jan 19
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>

but you relied on your family now didn't you? what's the difference?
you relied on your husband now didn't you?
you want to play that game of so called "self reliance" ok then

how about be real self reliant
and no healthcare from your boss, no retirement from your boss, you can save your own money for your old age, that ain't your employers job, that's yours and why should
your boss give you a 40k? your boss should only give you a wage for the work you do and that's it.
why should your boss take care of you?
why should you get medicare in old age I didn't tell you to get old
and why should you get social security when you get old? why should the young pay for the old.
social security ain't a saveings account, can't you pay for your own old age, seeing as you
self reliant and all.

oh and if they could work that would defeet the whole point of Medicaid.

oh and some of us are real self reliant I don't get nothing from the government and don't ask
nothing from my family.
but they like to ask me.

how did you get to work? how you get a car? your parents or a buddy or family help you out a little?
did you get a loan from a bank for that car to back and fourth to work with? You do know to
give a loan, the bank has to borrow other peoples money to loan it to you right? so that's a bit socialist now ain't it? using other peoples money and all.
oh and I bet your parents deeded you out some land, seeing as you had a kid and all.

you are dependent on your boss, they are dependent on others for there business.
Your not self reliant at all.

anybody getting the point?
good luck with self reliance crap

the fact is you need others rather you like it or not.

as I said I don't get Nothing from the government nor do I ask family for anything but they like to
ask me. oh and I ain't a liberal either.
anybody remember republicans were republicans?
Oh, and you cant spell or put a readable sentence together.
Please do us all a favor get hooked on phonics or learn how to use spell and grammar check.
My eyes are bleeding trying to read this garbage!
Common sense reforms

United States

#19 Sunday
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was have to work for Medicaid. I think it is a great idea. Why do I have to pay for all these unwed births. I say let the father of the baby pay for it and put the mother to work, no excuses. My husband and I worked and paid our insurance premiums and paid for childcare and didn't rely on government assistance. It is called self reliance and self respect. Why can't people just work??? Lazy?? I think it is easier for some people to find excuses not to work than to get up and go to work. Having children is no excuse for not working. Just ask all the working mothers who get up everyday and go to work. I was one of them.
Not everyone can work a full time job and make a living because of REPUBLICAN GREED in big oil and pharma!

You can whine bitch and complain till you croak old man but you won’t be happy not like you can be, time and time again Europe has happier longer living people than the US

the US is #1 in modern society poverty!

Since: May 17

Location hidden

#20 Monday
Common sense reforms wrote:
<quoted text>

Not everyone can work a full time job and make a living because of REPUBLICAN GREED in big oil and pharma!

You can whine bitch and complain till you croak old man but you won’t be happy not like you can be, time and time again Europe has happier longer living people than the US

the US is #1 in modern society poverty!
Delta's ready when you are. Bye.
worker

Homer, GA

#21 Monday
Common sense reforms wrote:
<quoted text>

Not everyone can work a full time job and make a living because of REPUBLICAN GREED in big oil and pharma!

You can whine bitch and complain till you croak old man but you won’t be happy not like you can be, time and time again Europe has happier longer living people than the US

the US is #1 in modern society poverty!
Move to Europe or get a full time job. Oh, you lose benefits if you work too many hours. Right? I love living in this great country of ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would the US be like without white people? 38 min I got a little ji... 16
Union County School Board 1 hr Nope 13
Hill for superintendent 4 hr Sammy 23
Taxes and the new school superintendent 5 hr Smokey 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 14 hr Rhr 150
Things that go bump in the night . . . 21 hr Teacher 17
brmemc Mon Metermaid 28

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages