Many Christian conservatives are back...

Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabama's Roy Moore

There are 1386 comments on the WALA story from Sunday Nov 19, titled Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabama's Roy Moore. In it, WALA reports that:

Moore drew rounds of applaus... . FILE - In this Tuesday, Dec. 12, 1995 file photo, Judge Roy Moore holds a Bible as he speaks to a crowd at Lighthouse Church in Montgomery, Ala., at a prayer and support rally honoring him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALA.

First Prev
of 70
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Sunday Nov 19
I'm sure they'll have a few Jesus-rock concerts for him...those monks are a bunch of head bangers! ;)
Cordwainer Trout

Raywick, KY

#2 Sunday Nov 19
Purported Christian Hillary Clinton may be right, when saying many of these sexual assault accusers are "misremembering" history. It certainly applies to instances like with Senate candidate Moore, where their isn't the slightest forensic evidence supporting the claims generated by women formerly working for Clinton and other Democrats with an iron in the fire. However, ictures and dirty dresses are a different matter, as are recorded perjuries before Grand Juries and televised admitted lying to the public.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Sunday Nov 19
Some of the most godless, hypocritical,

immoral, UnAmerican, UnChristian folks

I have ever known were the same folks

who sat in the front row of church and

pretended to be good, righteous folks.
Just Wondering

Beverly, MA

#4 Sunday Nov 19
If these accusations came from young boys, they’d be all over this using it as a cry against homosexuals.

If men take advantage of young women, then why isn’t there a movement to ban all heterosexuals?

Fair is Fair.
Covfeve

Madison, WI

#5 Sunday Nov 19
Just Wondering wrote:
If these accusations came from young boys, they’d be all over this using it as a cry against homosexuals.

If men take advantage of young women, then why isn’t there a movement to ban all heterosexuals?

Fair is Fair.
The “conservatives” here on Trollpix (and countrywide) could care less how many little girls (or boys) this guyfucked as long as it “pisses off the easily triggered snowflakes”.

Sad!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Sunday Nov 19
Just Wondering wrote:
If these accusations came from young boys, they’d be all over this using it as a cry against homosexuals.

If men take advantage of young women, then why isn’t there a movement to ban all heterosexuals?

Fair is Fair.
I'm guessing it's because humanity would

cease to be if heterosexuals were outlawed?
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#7 Sunday Nov 19
Chilli J wrote:
Some of the most godless, hypocritical,

immoral, UnAmerican, UnChristian folks

I have ever known were the same folks

who sat in the front row of church and

pretended to be good, righteous folks.
Yep! They're NOT Christians...THEY'RE HYPOCRITES!
Cordwainer Trout

Raywick, KY

#8 Sunday Nov 19
Ms Sassy wrote:
Yep! They're NOT Christians...THEY'RE HYPOCRITES!
After purported Christian Obama's influence, Twenty Six Percent of all hate crimes in 2016 were perpetrated by Black people, which is twice your population representation. That's a Twenty Five Percent increase between 2014 and 2016. These numbers remarkably reflect the percentage of Blacks between 18 and 26 Obama put out of the work force during his tenure.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Monday Nov 20
Christian conservatives are backing Alabama's Roy Moore

The head line should read

Many FAKE Christian conservatives are backing Alabama's Roy Moore

Republican bible slinging Social Conservatives frauds are represented very well in the religious caucus in Congress as they're openly mocking Christianity by justifying pedophilia
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Monday Nov 20
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Purported Christian Hillary Clinton may be right, when saying many of these sexual assault accusers are "misremembering" history. It certainly applies to instances like with Senate candidate Moore, where their isn't the slightest forensic evidence supporting the claims generated by women formerly working for Clinton and other Democrats with an iron in the fire. However, ictures and dirty dresses are a different matter, as are recorded perjuries before Grand Juries and televised admitted lying to the public.
Hummm.

Defending the indefensible.

ROFL

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#11 Monday Nov 20
Covfeve wrote:
<quoted text>

The “conservatives” here on Trollpix (and countrywide) could care less how many little girls (or boys) this guyfucked as long as it “pisses off the easily triggered snowflakes”.

Sad!
The RatWing needs to hate to give their lives a purpose. They openly say they want to destroy the Government then call into question the patriotism of anyone who won't help them.

It has become win at all cost even if it means selling your soul. They want to hang a man who had a consensual affair with a very full grown woman, and defend a molesting pedophile who cruises shopping centers looking for 14 year olds and elect an egotistical blow hard who brags about molesting women.

ShareAsNeeded

North Augusta, SC

#12 Monday Nov 20
anonymous wrote:
I'm sure they'll have a few Jesus-rock concerts for him...those monks are a bunch of head bangers! ;)
Christian conservative is an oxymoron. Anybody in their right mind and has read the Bible knows Christ was liberal in his teachings.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#13 Monday Nov 20
ShareAsNeeded wrote:
<quoted text>

Christian conservative is an oxymoron. Anybody in their right mind and has read the Bible knows Christ was liberal in his teachings.
Jesus was one of the most radical Liberals of his time. It was his rhetoric about equality that got him hanged. He walked around saying things like we are all equal before God and beliefs in communal sharing that resembled the writings of Marx 1800 years later. He was a threat to the rich and powerful who wanted to maintain their status quo and they nailed him to the cross to demonstrate they power.
End of Story

United States

#14 Monday Nov 20
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm guessing it's because humanity would

cease to be if heterosexuals were outlawed?
Humanity has done nothing to deserve the right to exist.

Don’t forget Dinosaurs ruled for 65 million years. An animal with a tiny brain had less impact on the planet than humans who think they know everything.

It has taken humans very little time to pollute and mismanage resources with no more motivation than greed and self-inflated idea that they are special.

The only thing special about humans is their need to perpetuate their fairy tales.

If humans really cared about the human race continuing, they would have treated God’s creation with more respect.

Greed, overbreeding and an inability to empathize with others is the downfall of humanity.

No religious group has been able to put a stop to humans treating each other or the planet badly.

If anything, the majority of religious groups tend to promote divisiveness and violence.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#15 Monday Nov 20
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

After purported Christian Obama's influence, Twenty Six Percent of all hate crimes in 2016 were perpetrated by Black people, which is twice your population representation. That's a Twenty Five Percent increase between 2014 and 2016. These numbers remarkably reflect the percentage of Blacks between 18 and 26 Obama put out of the work force during his tenure.
LOL! There's the contemptible diversionary tactic going back as far as 1877 in the old South, everyone: Roy Moore molests children so let's change the subject by putting the blame for Black crime and employment on Obama. It just doesn't get any dumber and more reactionary.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#16 Monday Nov 20
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was one of the most radical Liberals of his time. It was his rhetoric about equality that got him hanged. He walked around saying things like we are all equal before God and beliefs in communal sharing that resembled the writings of Marx 1800 years later. He was a threat to the rich and powerful who wanted to maintain their status quo and they nailed him to the cross to demonstrate they power.
What do Christian Conservatives believe? On the news there was a segment on Hobby Lobby, saying that they were Christian Conservatives in their beliefs. Is this why they were so against Affordable Health Care or maybe when a Hobby Lobby employee refused to sell a menorah to a person, saying "we do not sell to people of your kind?". Just asking....
anonz

Cabot, AR

#17 Monday Nov 20
ISIS is not real. It's just made up to screw around with the minds of reich-wing christian gop fundamentalists who claim they are real. Pretty funny though!
Voter

Richmond, IN

#18 Monday Nov 20
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Purported Christian Hillary Clinton may be right, when saying many of these sexual assault accusers are "misremembering" history. It certainly applies to instances like with Senate candidate Moore, where their isn't the slightest forensic evidence supporting the claims generated by women formerly working for Clinton and other Democrats with an iron in the fire. However, ictures and dirty dresses are a different matter, as are recorded perjuries before Grand Juries and televised admitted lying to the public.
you are seriously going to waive a bibble around and then make excuses for a child serial rapist ?
These are just the ones that came out!
Think of the ones that hav'nt
I'm sure there are many!
Go ahead and vote pedifile you are probably one too
Birds of a feather...
Hippocrit

Richmond, IN

#19 Monday Nov 20
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>What do Christian Conservatives believe? On the news there was a segment on Hobby Lobby, saying that they were Christian Conservatives in their beliefs. Is this why they were so against Affordable Health Care or maybe when a Hobby Lobby employee refused to sell a menorah to a person, saying "we do not sell to people of your kind?". Just asking....
if they ever were Christian
They are not now!
They are showing their true colors and god is nowhere near them!
what is truth

Batavia, OH

#21 Monday Nov 20
They have zero in common with god and everything in common with pedo Moore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 70
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Birmingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Strong Black Man 21,305
Thank goodness Roy didn’t win 20 hr Smackdown2017 10
News Final push for Moore and Jones in Alabama Senat... Sat Dem 99
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... Sat Retribution 61
Advocacy of VOIP Thu KBH 1
great win for you doug jones Dec 14 LiberalsAreFakeNe... 3
J. C' says Jesus would APPROVE of Gay Marriage Dec 12 Balls At Work 3

Birmingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Birmingham Mortgages