Illegal Arrested
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#1 Monday Jul 9
An illegal who had been hiding out in plain sight for 20 years was taken off our streets by ICE last week. He tried to be slick but it didn't work. good-by Poncho.

They should visit every mexican restaurant. Deport them all.

Good job ICE.
Osha

Louisville, KY

#2 Monday Jul 9
Henry wrote:
An illegal who had been hiding out in plain sight for 20 years was taken off our streets by ICE last week. He tried to be slick but it didn't work. good-by Poncho.

They should visit every mexican restaurant. Deport them all.

Good job ICE.
Maybe they could go after some of the native bardtownians that lives freely off of government benefits, at least the illegal was putting in work to make ends meet.
Citizen

United States

#3 Monday Jul 9
Osha wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe they could go after some of the native bardtownians that lives freely off of government benefits, at least the illegal was putting in work to make ends meet.
Amen!!!
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#4 Monday Jul 9
Osha wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe they could go after some of the native bardtownians that lives freely off of government benefits, at least the illegal was putting in work to make ends meet.
And probably wiring money back to mexico after stealing a job from an American. Twenty years a felon on the run.
Osha

Mount Washington, KY

#5 Tuesday Jul 10
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

And probably wiring money back to mexico after stealing a job from an American. Twenty years a felon on the run.
How many of these uppity white folks are seeking a job landscaping or working at a Mexican resteraunt?
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#6 Tuesday Jul 10
Osha wrote:
<quoted text>

How many of these uppity white folks are seeking a job landscaping or working at a Mexican resteraunt?
So we just let any mutt into the country illegally? Let them come here legally like the people who settled this country and made it great. They obeyed the law and worked hard to achieve citizenship. This mutt came here and lived illegally for 20 years. Back he goes.
Dr Rockso

Louisville, KY

#7 Tuesday Jul 10
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

So we just let any mutt into the country illegally? Let them come here legally like the people who settled this country and made it great. They obeyed the law and worked hard to achieve citizenship. This mutt came here and lived illegally for 20 years. Back he goes.
By settle, you mean slaughter a metric shit ton of indigenous people?.....yeah, thatís our ancestors pal....lmfao.
Vladimir Trumpski

Nashville, TN

#8 Tuesday Jul 10
Every day ICE is looking more and more just like Hitler's stormtroopers in the SS when he was starting out. I don't think they could get to that level because of our stop gaps but it's exactly how the Nazi's started.
Osha

Mount Washington, KY

#9 Wednesday Jul 11
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

So we just let any mutt into the country illegally? Let them come here legally like the people who settled this country and made it great. They obeyed the law and worked hard to achieve citizenship. This mutt came here and lived illegally for 20 years. Back he goes.
When you refer to your fellow man as a beast with no humanity, you display how little humanity you have. You're probably so brainwashed that you think Trump is a good thing, despite his trade wars, which could be devastating for the community in which you live.
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#10 Wednesday Jul 11
Dr Rockso wrote:
<quoted text>

By settle, you mean slaughter a metric shit ton of indigenous people?.....yeah, thatís our ancestors pal....lmfao.
Why don't you move to mehico if you don't like it here. You have a real smart mouth, what have you ever accomplished in life?
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#11 Wednesday Jul 11
Vladimir Trumpski wrote:
Every day ICE is looking more and more just like Hitler's stormtroopers in the SS when he was starting out. I don't think they could get to that level because of our stop gaps but it's exactly how the Nazi's started.
What would you know about Nazis? Were you there? Did you even graduated from high school? Seems as if liberals don't like name calling until it suits their purposes.
Henry

Radcliff, KY

#12 Wednesday Jul 11
Osha wrote:
<quoted text>

When you refer to your fellow man as a beast with no humanity, you display how little humanity you have. You're probably so brainwashed that you think Trump is a good thing, despite his trade wars, which could be devastating for the community in which you live.
More devastating that clintons or ubuma?

Didn't refer to anyone as a beast nor mention humanity....reread the post or have someone read it to you and explain it. Must be a bunch of backwoods types in Bardstown.
Ironic

Bardstown, KY

#13 Wednesday Jul 11
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

More devastating that clintons or ubuma?

Didn't refer to anyone as a beast nor mention humanity....reread the post or have someone read it to you and explain it. Must be a bunch of backwoods types in Bardstown.
Did you even "graduated" high school?

Call another human a mongrel dog (mutt), deny you did so, and accuse the poster who called you out of being unable to read.

Dr Rockso

Springfield, KY

#14 Wednesday Jul 11
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don't you move to mehico if you don't like it here. You have a real smart mouth, what have you ever accomplished in life?
Iím a 3 time Guitar Hero champion, set the North Atlantic record (which currently is not broken) in Mario Run. I have a Doctorate in Freezer Food Preparation and as of recent, have expanded my living quarters in the basement of my dearly beloved motherís home. Thatís just the first 46 years.....Iím only getting started...
Osha

Mount Washington, KY

#15 Wednesday Jul 11
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

More devastating that clintons or ubuma?

Didn't refer to anyone as a beast nor mention humanity....reread the post or have someone read it to you and explain it. Must be a bunch of backwoods types in Bardstown.
You do realize it's the backwoods types that share your ignorant worldview right? I'm a city boy and proud of it. I have no qualms with diversity, variety is the spice of life.

It's odd you would fire that at me like an insult. I am literally the opposite of the racist, sexist, and over religious types in the area.

A mutt is a term for a mixed breed dog...a beast. I was referring to your lack of humanity, or at least brain cells as you certainly seem to be sipping the kool aid a bit too much.

"Illegal" Mexicans aren't coming here and taking good jobs, they don't have the required paperwork to even get them. However since this fact is lost on you, I doubt you know what a "good" job is.

Even many bad jobs requires an I9 or equivelent form to verify identity and citizenship. Actually all jobs in the up and up in the country require that verification. Jobs that dont....well those uppity folks dont want those jobs, they dont pay enough and lack benefits...thus the "illegals" are filling a niche nobody else wants to fill.
Move Biatch

United States

#16 Thursday Jul 12
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

More devastating that clintons or ubuma?

Didn't refer to anyone as a beast nor mention humanity....reread the post or have someone read it to you and explain it. Must be a bunch of backwoods types in Bardstown.
Henry, I'd be willing to bet u think of urself as a good christian, dont ya.
Well, ur not acting very Christ like.
And for the record, Im atheist....but at least Im not a hypocrite.
Dr Rockso

United States

#17 Thursday Jul 12
Move Biatch wrote:
<quoted text>

Henry, I'd be willing to bet u think of urself as a good christian, dont ya.
Well, ur not acting very Christ like.
And for the record, Im atheist....but at least Im not a hypocrite.
I too am atheist, I find I have more Christian like qualities (be kind, do unto others, the whole nine yards) than most shove it in your face ďChristiansĒ. Lol. Not all, I have friends who know what I am and are devote Christians. We respect each otherís beliefs and get along just fine. Iíve even been on dates where I was accepting of the other persons Christianity (wouldnít want to change it for the world) but they could not reciprocate and found me to be a ďtroubledĒ individual. Lol. The hypocrisy..,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette Beavers 52 min fgnc 11
Tiffany Hardin and Tony Hood 2 hr Yes 1
Dating underage kids 14 hr Marlboro Man 6
Need a hard pounding 16 hr Rock lady 2
Best Vet clinic Sat Diane 3
Cyndi Keep Getting It Deleted Sat Your mom 7
PNC Bank (Nov '11) Sat rickmcm 43

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages