Marlena greene aka "kiera morris"

Marlena greene aka "kiera morris"

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
debbie does dallas

Ashland, KY

#1 May 28, 2018
She is still prostituting in person andd online and has the worse fresh and old track marks I have ever ever ever seen.. Watch out and don't eat at denny's when she is there. She has had every durn disease out there. Thats 100% truth and honesty.. She was so high off dog food she said she seen jesus a week ago!!!.:):)
skankhunt

United States

#2 May 28, 2018
debbie does dallas wrote:
She is still prostituting in person andd online and has the worse fresh and old track marks I have ever ever ever seen.. Watch out and don't eat at denny's when she is there. She has had every durn disease out there. Thats 100% truth and honesty.. She was so high off dog food she said she seen jesus a week ago!!!.:):)
seen her at a gas station recently. she's starting to get fat.
Bubba

Ashland, KY

#3 May 29, 2018
Does she give head jobs? How much?$20 is the going rate. What's the best way to get in touch with her?
skankhunt

United States

#4 May 29, 2018
Bubba wrote:
Does she give head jobs? How much?$20 is the going rate. What's the best way to get in touch with her?
Facebook
Diseased

United States

#5 May 29, 2018
Bubba wrote:
Does she give head jobs? How much?$20 is the going rate. What's the best way to get in touch with her?
You’re disgusting.
stds

United States

#7 May 29, 2018
Rick Smith from Bad Buddha is with it now. She has every disease you can get. Beware if you get a tattoo from him.
skankhunt

United States

#8 May 30, 2018
stds wrote:
Rick Smith from Bad Buddha is with it now. She has every disease you can get. Beware if you get a tattoo from him.
why cause he added her on facebook
Diseased

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 30, 2018
skankhunt wrote:
<quoted text>why cause he added her on facebook
No, she calls him boyfriend on fb.
Diseased

United States

#10 May 30, 2018
skankhunt wrote:
<quoted text>why cause he added her on facebook
Wait. She deleted all the pictures and played it off as a joke.
Ok.
realbuddah

Ashland, KY

#11 May 30, 2018
Diseased wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. She deleted all the pictures and played it off as a joke.
Ok.
Thats because no one would want a fn diseased up tattoo "artist" giving you or them a tat. Bad business..
Bran Cracklin

High Point, NC

#12 May 31, 2018
I got an early ticket with her before she lost weight and got torn up by the h. Nice butt... she was a lazy sucker but still worked to the finish. Worth every penny of 35 bux
Maddy

Ashland, KY

#13 May 31, 2018
Bran Cracklin wrote:
I got an early ticket with her before she lost weight and got torn up by the h. Nice butt... she was a lazy sucker but still worked to the finish. Worth every penny of 35 bux
Does she spit or swallow. I like a woman that cleans up after herself.$20 in Portsmouth for good head.
Spellcheck

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2018
realbuddah wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats because no one would want a fn diseased up tattoo "artist" giving you or them a tat. Bad business..
I think the Real Buddha would have know how to spell it. And had way more to say about his name being drug through the mud. They have the cleanest tattoo parlor around and great customer service. Quite honestly adding someone on Facebook doesn't mean they are making babies. I've been tattooed there if she was hanging out there she would have went after the skinny sexy one trust me I wanted to take him home with me. In my pocket ;)
notatfromhim

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 2, 2018
Spellcheck wrote:
<quoted text>

I think the Real Buddha would have know how to spell it. And had way more to say about his name being drug through the mud. They have the cleanest tattoo parlor around and great customer service. Quite honestly adding someone on Facebook doesn't mean they are making babies. I've been tattooed there if she was hanging out there she would have went after the skinny sexy one trust me I wanted to take him home with me. In my pocket ;)
So everyone is lieing.. They had pics taken in her house.. She is a KNOWN H.I.V. Positive prostitute.. She took down the pics. She is 26 & lokks like a 50 year old.
Diseased

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2018
notatfromhim wrote:
<quoted text>So everyone is lieing.. They had pics taken in her house.. She is a KNOWN H.I.V. Positive prostitute.. She took down the pics. She is 26 & lokks like a 50 year old.
Gospel truth.
sam

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Jun 2, 2018
I just done something with her last week. She changed her number. Cause she said she's with that guy. So she's not gonna she other guys anymore.
Marly

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 2, 2018
sam wrote:
I just done something with her last week. She changed her number. Cause she said she's with that guy. So she's not gonna she other guys anymore.
Yeah right..
sam

Olive Hill, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2018
Hey...... Keira if you read this. I'm the guy from Ironton. Text me your new number... You know. Red car. Thanks.
Diseased

United States

#21 Jun 4, 2018
sam wrote:
Hey...... Keira if you read this. I'm the guy from Ironton. Text me your new number... You know. Red car. Thanks.
Is it worth the Hep C?
Curious

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2018
I thought about hitting that when she was on backpage. Wouldn't mind to try it on for size now either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shell gas station resturants 21 min gin 43
Anyone know where/how Stacy Earls is? 36 min Rambler 2
Trump & Omarosa 53 min I hate Chump 17
Trump tries to hush military critics 55 min Lokie 2
Old lady badge bunnies 58 min Just Say Yes 6
Qanon 1 hr White Lightening 126
Topix Censors Truth !!!!! 2 hr Aaron Swartz 2

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages