Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offe...

Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit to Moscow, Russia Says

There are 250 comments on the Memeorandum story from Apr 20, 2018, titled Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit to Moscow, Russia Says. In it, Memeorandum reports that:

Comey memos renew questions over Trump's behavior - Washington If House Republicans thought they were helping President Donald Trump by forcing the release of James Comey's memos, they might want to think again. - The documents written by the then-FBI director 6 Takeaways From the James Comey Memos - WASHINGTON - Memos written by the former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, that were released on Thursday revealed several new details about his relationship with President Trump and the president's first chief of staff, Reince Priebus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Memeorandum.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2018
This is great news!

As Comey and dozens of other prominent progressives prepare to be investigated (finally) and then indicted, President Trump is reaching out to Russia!

An eventual alliance between Russia and the United States will spell the end for radical Islam and progressive globalism! Both Russia and the USA will benefit in countless ways by learning to work together to solve many of the world's problems while crushing the evil forces that threaten world peace - Radical Islam and Progressive Globalism.

God Bless President Trump!
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2018
We all know that Putin wanted Hillary to win, and that the Russians even tried to help Hillary win the election.

In spite of this, President Trump is reaching out to Russia. God willing, America and Russia can learn to work together (and even trust each other)!

Both nations have so much more to gain by becoming allies... It's past due.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Apr 20, 2018
Corrupt and murderous President For Life Putin of the Dying Banana Republic Kleptocracy of Russia is calling his little puppet Trump home for a visit, to check up on how he is handling Kremlin interests in Washington.

Note that this was announced by the Masters in Russia, and not by the Kremlin's lackey in the White House. The whole world can see who is really in charge.

This is a day of shame for America.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#4 Apr 20, 2018
An eventual alliance between America and Russia will spell the end for most of the world's evil...at least the current evil.

And the United States and Russia will benefit economically as well...boy, will we benefit!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Apr 20, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
An eventual alliance between America and Russia will spell the end for most of the world's evil...at least the current evil.

And the United States and Russia will benefit economically as well...boy, will we benefit!
Yes, with the new Moscow-Washington Axis, you can tear up all your trade agreements with the democracies and focus on trade with dying Banana Republic Russia, whose economy is almost as big as Italy's!

You can get rid of free elections too, just like President-For-Life-Putin has done in dying Kleptocracy Russia!

Won't that be swell?
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Apr 20, 2018
It' just a matter of time now. The United States and Russia will slowly but surely become allies.

Already, the progressive globalist house of cards in Washington DC and at the state level is beginning to fall.

America and Russia have common enemies in the progressive globalists and radical Islam. Combine these issues with our common economic interests - namely making massive profits from global trade, American and Russia have already begun to see the enormous advantages to be had as allies rather than enemies.

And it's about time! It's time for America's old enemy to become a friend. It's time for America to stop pointing fingers at examples of evil from Russia - America is finally starting to take a good hard look at her own evil - progressives and progressivism are worse than Putin!

Putin at least has become a Christian and at least recognizes his faults - and the faults within the Russian government. Together, Russia and America can become better nations too!

It's time for America and Russia to destroy our common enemies and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity for all of mankind!

It will take time and effort to build trust between our 2 nations, but both nations recognize the necessity for getting started and then working hard on it...

God Bless President Trump!
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#7 Apr 21, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
We all know that Putin wanted Hillary to win, and that the Russians even tried to help Hillary win the election.

In spite of this, President Trump is reaching out to Russia. God willing, America and Russia can learn to work together (and even trust each other)!

Both nations have so much more to gain by becoming allies... It's past due.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Seriously, how stoned/stupid do you have to be to actually believe ANY of the bullshit you’re vomiting up here?

You're even worse at history than you are at politics, and when it comes to Putin you are a stone-cold fool.

Willful ignorance & radicalized right wing mis-info-tainment isn’t helping you at all.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#8 Apr 21, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, with the new Moscow-Washington Axis, you can tear up all your trade agreements with the democracies and focus on trade with dying Banana Republic Russia, whose economy is almost as big as Italy's!

You can get rid of free elections too, just like President-For-Life-Putin has done in dying Kleptocracy Russia!

Won't that be swell?
The swelling occurred when your Mom dropped you on your head.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#11 Apr 21, 2018
You guys are capable of such delusions...is that the result of being raised by nutcases, or is it simply evidence that you guys are sociopaths?

Every day more information on Trumps misdeeds comes out, yet you find a way to totally ignore the truth about the lying sack of crap.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2018
The new world order is coming.

But it's not going to be progressive globalists tyranny run by leftwing criminal kooks at the UN.

The new world order is going to be in the form of an alliance between the United States and Russia.

Freedom and prosperity will reign - instead of misery and tyranny...which is what Obama and Hillary and the progressive globalist democrat party wanted. The progressive globalists are going to jail.
Truth

Providence, UT

#13 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
You guys are capable of such delusions...is that the result of being raised by nutcases, or is it simply evidence that you guys are sociopaths?

Every day more information on Trumps misdeeds comes out, yet you find a way to totally ignore the truth about the lying sack of crap.
You need to work on your reading comprehension, nothing has “come out” on Trump, there is nothing to come out, every day we find out more about Hillary’s cozy relationship with puppet master Putin and how deep the corruption is at the FBI and DOJ, Herr Mueller laid a goose egg and at this point is trying to stay out of prison.

Try Preparation H for your butt hurt.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#14 Apr 21, 2018
The American people know they have to turn out in their 10's of MILLIONS for the coming midterm elections. The same people who turned out for President Trump (with many newcomers) are going to turn out again in order to finish the job of wiping out what is left of the Progressive Democrats (and the Progressive Republicans).

God Bless President Trump!
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#16 Apr 21, 2018
NotSoDivineMsM Trademark wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has Putin murdered?

The Clintons have murdered 100s, but you don't mind them.

The Kremlin interests came from Hillary and Obama, but you don't mind that.

We had 8 years of shame under Obama, and another 8 years of shame under Bill Clinton.
Are you for real?
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#17 Apr 21, 2018
Nobody in Canada wants anything to do with a USA allied with the corrupt Banana Republic Kleptocracy of Dying Russia.

In fact, all of NATO will no longer be American allies if Trump puts the USA in bed with the Kremlin.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#18 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
You guys are capable of such delusions...is that the result of being raised by nutcases, or is it simply evidence that you guys are sociopaths?

Every day more information on Trumps misdeeds comes out, yet you find a way to totally ignore the truth about the lying sack of crap.
They are delusional wanna-be Nazis hungry for a liar to slavishly follow.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#19 Apr 21, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
It' just a matter of time now. The United States and Russia will slowly but surely become allies.

Already, the progressive globalist house of cards in Washington DC and at the state level is beginning to fall.

America and Russia have common enemies in the progressive globalists and radical Islam. Combine these issues with our common economic interests - namely making massive profits from global trade, American and Russia have already begun to see the enormous advantages to be had as allies rather than enemies.

And it's about time! It's time for America's old enemy to become a friend. It's time for America to stop pointing fingers at examples of evil from Russia - America is finally starting to take a good hard look at her own evil - progressives and progressivism are worse than Putin!

Putin at least has become a Christian and at least recognizes his faults - and the faults within the Russian government. Together, Russia and America can become better nations too!

It's time for America and Russia to destroy our common enemies and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity for all of mankind!

It will take time and effort to build trust between our 2 nations, but both nations recognize the necessity for getting started and then working hard on it...

God Bless President Trump!
Great post.

America is finally looking hard that evil that exists in our government. Progressivism is a heinous form of evil. Hillary and most of the corrupt progressives at the highest echelons of power in Washington practice a more passive form evil - They let others do the killing for them and they create American victims more passively through their corrupt and criminally negligent and reckless policies.

Now, their progressive globalist chickens are at last, coming home to roost!
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#20 Apr 21, 2018
America as we have known it will live!

The progressive globalist criminals in Washington are about to face JUSTICE!

It's time to vote these progressive criminals out! The midterm elections are coming!

Godspeed President Trump!
ardith

Tampa, FL

#21 Apr 21, 2018
President Clinton left us with a lot of money, George Bush gave it all away to military contractors. President literally save our country and got us past the downturn that was caused by Bush and put millions and millions out of work. The whole world respects President Obama...everyone appreciates his abilities and his moral compass.

Trump is known to be a real idiot, a foolish blowhard.
Truth

New York, NY

#22 Apr 21, 2018
ardith wrote:
President Clinton left us with a lot of money, George Bush gave it all away to military contractors. President literally save our country and got us past the downturn that was caused by Bush and put millions and millions out of work. The whole world respects President Obama...everyone appreciates his abilities and his moral compass.

Trump is known to be a real idiot, a foolish blowhard.
Bill KKKlinton left us heading into a recession, and his lending policies set us up for the big crash, Obama inherited an economy ready to take off, and he was able to keep things stalled for eight years, while he handed out tax money to his friends and helped create ISIS.

Trump was known as a tough negotiator, now the world knows America is back, you libitards need to lay off your revisionist history.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#23 Apr 21, 2018
That is not true at all...President Clinton has a big brain and he left our treasury with plenty of money. When repugs saw all of that money...they knew they had to get their hands on it, so they put Bush in and Bush and Cheney worked up a nasty war that there was no need for. All of our excess tax money given to corporations. We had such a need for that money but the sleezy Cheney wanted it for Halliburton. Bush was easily played.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repair Costs 17 hr Mary 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jul 15 aminlinkbaz 263
News Knoxville realtor: Homes are flying off the market Jul 3 antithetical U 5
Snitches Jul 3 Worried 1
Free Real Estate Photography Jun 27 Stoyan W 1
News Canada banned dual agency - could the United St... Jun 22 Eve Alexander 1
News Drunk hipster spews racial slurs outside bar Jun '18 Terry Jefferson 10